Chapter 4

Two bodies was sprawled on the forest floor, thick red blood piling up near their stomach. Their stomachs were wide open, bite marks on the ribcage and the bones near the heart that once was there.  The victims' eyes were wide open, as if they were was still alive. Their pupils took control of the two eye, blocking out the faded blue iris'.

Janice and Eric were hunched over with two police men at their sides. A crowd formed around them just as Welly reached the camp ground.

"What happened here? Welly asked Eric.

"Another murder." He replied

"What do you mean?"

"We had a similar case involving  three other staff member two days ago."

Well looked down at the torn up bodies in disgust. Three other people were murdered the same way? She looked at the victims' eyes. Their pupils were black but flecked with..purple? How odd.  Before Welly could comment on her strange discovery, Coby ran up to the crowd, pushing pass the load of people in his way. 

"Hey." He said "What's going on?" 

Coby stared down at the bodies and gagged, the stench of blood filling his nostrils. Welly rolled her eyes. So much for a brave friend, she though.  Ambulance arrived and loaded the bodies into the van for further inspection. After a long interview with police, Welly watched as the police cars and ambulances left the scene one by one. That night, she lied awake again, staring up at the same boring old ceiling. She thought about the ab-normal homicide that happened only a few hours ago. It seemed so surreal. Almost...paranormal. "No." Welly said aloud to the empty room. " Ghost aren't real. Poltergeist and demons aren't real. They are all just fariy tales" The sound of her voice was reassuring to her and ended up leading her to  fall asleep.

Welly's Dream  (do I really need to clarify that?)

Welly was tied down in a room with black rope, struggling to free herself . She yanked and tugged her arms, hoping to losen it.  The rope tightened every time she tugged. Finally she gave up and sat still in the chair, bracing herself for whatever would come.

"Having fun yet?" a voice echoed in the dark room. Welly tightened her grip, annoyed with the smooth and seductive voice she seemed to always hear in her head and now in her dreams

"What do you want?" she muttered under her breath.

"Glad you asked, Llewellyn." the voice purred

Welly was about to ask the voice how he knew her name, but stayed silent knowing that would lead to a movie cliche. She hated movie cliches, especially in horror movies.

"What do you want." She repeated since the voice didn't answer her. 

"You." The voice hissed. Welly felt dirty and uncofortable. It was as if she was being touched all over. 

"You are a very special girl." the voice said. Suddenly, Welly felt slithering fingers touching her shoulders, crawling up her neck. She squirmed around in the chair, trying to remove the hands from her body. They wouldn't move.

"Why?" Welly asked. Another cliche. Damn it. 

The voice chuckled. 

"Llewellyn, you are hiding a very powerful element that could either make good or bad things happen."

"And I'm guessing you want to kill someone with it."

"See, we are getting to know eachother quite well."

Welly looked around the room. All she saw was darkness and emptyness. It was awful,yet somehow she wasn't scared.

"What is this element?" She asked the voice.

"The Eye. The Eye element." the voice responded. "Now give it to me."

Welly was confused. She has a dangerous element living inside of her. What the f*ck?

"How the hell do I give it to you?" She asked him."

"Easy." the voice said. Suddenly the hands disappeared from her shoulder. A pair of purple eye stared menancingly at her

'Abduction' was the last thing she heared from the voice before her world blacked out.