Chapter 1

Llewellyn pulled up to the curb of the camp, her summer job she isn't entirely thrilled with. 

"It'll be the best for you." her mother says.

"The money will help you pay college expenses, Welly." her father says, adding her dreadful nickname Welly.

Llewellyn or Welly, grabbed her bag and braced herself for 2 full weeks of preparation and headaches. As she walked up to the check in station, a pair of purple eyes stared  at her thought the trees. Welly never noticed since she was checking her phone for messages, an obvious teen thing to do. The eyes slipped away just as she turned around. The camp was oddly quiet. No one was there to greet her. Was she early? Suddenly, a boy came out from one of the cabins. He was tall and skinny with tanned skin lighter compared to her olive flesh.

"Welly!" he said embracing her tightly.

Welly smiled and hugged him back. After all, he was her best friend.  "Hi Coby." She replied. "Also I still hate my nickname so shut up."

Disappointed, Coby released the skinny black haired women. Welly and Coby looked at the deserted campsight.

"Where is everyone?" she asked.

"Right here." a voice said.

Welly whirled around and saw the camp leader Janice and her assistant, Eric. 

"Welcome fellow campers!" Janice said happily. "Come on in, I'll tell you your stations for this year."

Welly, Eric and Coby followed Janice to the camp building. Welly glanced behind her and thought she saw two purple eyes glaring at her in a hedge nearby. Perhaps those were just berries. Or so she thought... 

(A/N) Hi guys Im so sorry I haven't updated. I have been busy with finals two weeks ago and writers blocked for the rest of my whole absance. ;(