Hey everyone!!

ROSE POV
I was in a room with Liss, Dimitri, Christian, and me.Christian was with Liss and I was sitting next to Dimitri. "How was your day?" Dimitri asked me "It was good I killed 2 Strigo today. You?" I asked him "Everything was fine nothing new." he said and with that placing a light kiss in my head and then I heard "Get a room!!" Christian yells across the room "You know if I was you I would shut up over there because I saw what happen at the church!" I yell back at him I see Liss blush and Christian open him mouth to say something but, closed it. Then I heard a scream! I look and see Dimitri, Liss, and Christian. Blood is pouring out of them all of them are dead and all I can do is watch.
All I see I bright light everywhere. Am I dead? I wish, no i'm in the hospital. Crap! I look to my left and see Christian, Dimitri, Liss, Sydeny, Adrian, Mom, Dad, Mia, Eddie, And Mason's ghost. I see Mason everyday ( IN MY STORYS MASON'S GHOST DID NOT GO AWAY!!) "Rose?" I hear Liss say that is my cue to leave. I try to get up and run but I fall back on my bed thanks to Dimitri and Dad holding me down. I kick my leg at Dimitri but he grabs my leg that is in the air and when you are in the gown and your leg is in the air everyone can see your underwear. "Put her leg down Dimitri." Adrian says and then all I can do is scream bloody murder. "Rise shut up, you don't know what I have been through to find you. But when I do find you you act like a baby. You are not the Rose I used to know. Do you want them to know why you left? Here I will tell them. Everyone, Rose when to bed with Dimitri. He broke her heart after all they been through and she left! You know what Rose, i'm not like you i'm not a slut like you and sleep with my mentor!" Liss yells and as soon as he says that she felt sorry that she said that. I had felt Dimitri stif up when she said she said that stuff about us. Now everyone was wide eye, even Mason! My Mom and Dad looked like they were going to kill Dimitri! I feel the tears start to come down my face. Dimitri and my Dad let's go of my arms. Here's my chance to leave. with tears still rolling down my face I hop out of the bed and run like a mad man. everyone in the hospital is looking at me like I am a crazy person. When I am out side I trip on something and fall but befor I reach the ground Dimitri grabbed me. "You know Roza, you never change." he says I see Adrian I feel sick he is using compulsion on me to make me sleepy and I go to sleep.

HEY EVERYONE!!! IN MY BOOKS MASON SPRIT NEVER WHEN AWAY!! SO WOW LISS JUST TOLD ON ROSE AND DIMITRI!!! I WONDER HOW ROSE'S MOM AND DAD HANLD THAT!! AND WHAT ABOUT ADRIAN!! HE STILLED LIVED HER!! HOPE I CAN WRIGHT MORE THIS WEEK!!!

ONE MORE THING MY FRIEND ABD I ARE WRITING A BOOK CALLED OUR STRANGE FRIENDSHIP!!!! PLS READ IT !!! MY FRIEND RAVEN AKA HOLYSCAR ALSO ROTE DOUBLE HUNTERS! AND TRANSFORMERS! READ IT AND ME AND RAVEN ROTE OUR STRANG FRIENDSHIP BUT WE CREATED AN OTHER ACOUNT AND IT IS CALLLED WOLFEDVAMP SO THATIS IT TALK TO YOU LATER BYE MY LITTLE WATERMELONS 🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉!!!!