Chapter 95: Consumed marriage

Start from the beginning

"I didn't cheat on you!" Nathaniel snapped.

"I didn't know you had been in the hospital. I felt hurt after you left and then I got drunk, kissed women and had sex with one thinking she was you!" Nathaniel rushed out.

I pressed my lips together.. "Well I also felt hurt maybe it's not to late to go kissing different men around!" I yelled.

Nathaniel growled.

"No!" Nathaniel hissed.

"No?" I asked angrily.

"If you can do it than so can I!" I hissed.

Nathaniel's jaw tightened.

"I wasn't thinking straight Scarlett, fury consumed me. And things got worse when I got to the airport I got this strange phone call-"

Nathaniel was interrupted when something around the building started moving. I noticed projection screens making their selves present around us. Everyone stopped talking to look around to them.

Then a video started playing.. We heard moaning.." Ahhh aah.."

I stared at the screen in horror. It was Kayla. She looked younger..

"Ahhh, ah.." "Harder, harder..."

My hands went to my mouth in horror.. They where under the sheets.. Kayla's face was visibly it was filled with sweat.. And she had her hands pressed tightly on a man's back...

"Ahhh, ah!"

Grunts and moans were heard and constant pumping. Skin against skin.

Then someone stepped in holding flowers, chocolates and a small box.. A ring, I was sure... The video was-

"Scarlett don't look!" Nathaniel begged and tried taking my face in his hands.

My eyes grew with horror. I pushed Nathaniel. I kept looking at the screen.

Killian looked heartbroken while Kayla begged Nathaniel to go faster.
He dropped the flowers and chocolates to the floor..

Nathaniel, the one on screen obviously heard and turned around and when he saw Killian he smirked.

"Can you come in an hour or so?!" Nathaniel asked.

Kayla looked annoyed.

"Fuck you interrupted!" Kayla hissed at Killian.

"Interrupted?" The young Killian on screen asked in hurt.

That's when I heard someone yelling.. I looked towards the yelling to see Killian standing in the middle of all the screens, crying and trying to push Kayla away from him.

"Killian I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Kayla cried.

I turned to look at Nathaniel with disbelief.

"You planned this, didn't you?"

Then I heard laughing and Killian's quick breathing. Everyone stood frozen, shocked and disgusted.

I turned to look in horror at the laughing. Liam.

Nathaniel shot him an astonished look. "Oh Nathaniel, his face was hilarious. Remember you showed me and we laughed for days!" Liam laughed harder.

I retreated from Nathaniel in disgust.
"Scarlett!" Nathaniel begged.

"No, it's enough you disgust me!" I said horrified.

I could here more shouting coming from Killian. I retreated more, I was trembling in rage and shock.