Chapter Two

No One's POV

it didn't take long for Nightmare to come upstairs to find Error. How it went down you can probably already tell. Now Nightmare, Error, and everyone else were seated in the living room debating on what to do to get Radier back. Dust was the first to break the silence, " You think Geno might be able to access it? Him and Error are pretty similar when it comes to decoding..". Horror spoke up, "But we don't even know if wherever Radier is is even code accessible. I mean, Error's Anti-Void isn't code accessible....which made it incredibly hard to find at first..". 

Nightmare's POV

I was pissed. To put it lightly that is. All these negative emotions were so comforting but I hated it. This was the wrong time for this emotional bull crap. Error had been very silent, I looked his direction to see him sitting beside me with a dark expression, the same way I had found him upstairs. I began to fade into my thoughts when killer also voiced his thoughts. " Who knows every inch of the multiverse??" He said. Cross was deep in thought, I couldn't blame him. "More then Error?" I said questionably. Cross's face lit up, " I have an idea. But.........you may not like it...".

No One's POV

"Go on.." Nightmare said. Error perked up a small bit, hardly noticeable, but it was a sign that he was listening. Cross took a deep breath, " I think.........we should......talk to Ink..". The whole atmosphere was stiff and the whole room outburst in protest except for Error who was still silent. " LISTEN TO ME!" Cross shouted. The whole room went quiet once more but the toxic atmosphere only thickened. " Ink is literally the creator of the multiverse. If anyone other than Error would know where Radier would be, it would be him.." Cross said. Nightmare was very agitated in appearance, even more at the mention of his name. " Who's to say the place where Radier is is even an Au, it could be like the Save Screen or Anti Void, those weren't made by.......him." Nightmare said coldly. Cross took a deep breath, " Who was the first person to find the Anti Void other then Error?" Nightmare responded, "Me-" he was cut off by Cross, "Ink did. He found it before you.." Nightmare seemed to draw back into his thoughts. The whole group had remained silent, not daring to disturb the harsh conversation that could set their boss off at any second. " We're not talking to him." Nightmare said venomously.  " Your plan might work..." the group turned to face Error, he held a solid frown and looked very...very upset. Who could blame him? " Your kidding." Nightmare said, his tone raising. " Cross is right Nightmare." Error said calmly. " Do you not remember what he did to you!?" Nightmare stood up in frustration, causing the rest of the group to back away in fear of being stabbed by their bosses tentacles. Finally, Error joined him and stood up as well with an angered expression to match Nightmare's. " We are not doing that plan!" Nightmare yelled in anger. Flashes of blue quickly ran through the air, The gang watched in what could be described as fear as they watched Nightmare tied up in Error's Strings try to struggle. "YoU ARe nOt GoINg tO STop mE.." Error said coldly. Error let Nightmare go but his stance was still hostile. Nightmare brushed himself off. 

Dust's POV

I watched as Error basically attacked Nightmare. I glanced at the kitchen clock, which was visible from my spot in the living room. It was pretty late at night. We all regained ourselves and sat in our circle in the living room once more. I watched the clock tick by........tic....tic....tic.." We don't know where he is though, not after the last time we saw him that is.." Horror said casually. I dazed off watching the clock. You should really sleep.. I quickly shook my head, not now papyrus....." Alright, then we'll send out teams to search for him." Nightmare said. I yawned and focused my attention back on the group. " Killer, Dust, and Horror, I want you to patrol as a group. Get any information you can on his whereabouts. Cross I want you to scout any of his normal locations, remain alert and hidden, in case any of the others star dorks fan group and my brother are in any of them." I groaned in annoyance, I wanted to find Radier as bad as everyone else but I was too dam tired for this....I got up and we all parted our separate ways.