"Salutations. My name is Arthur of the Valia Team." The man introduces. "We will be taking custody of Fenrir from this point forward." 

"And why do you have interest in Fenrir, Arthur?" Sirzechs inquires. 

"Apparently, Iraka and Mayana have interest in the brutes' fangs." Kuroka explains. 

Arthur levels his sword at them. "This is the legendary sword, Colbrand. None of you have the strength to scratch it." 

Kyo grits his teeth as he summons his Demonic Slayer armor. "Not on my watch, pal." Kyo then sends a giant wave that breaks the chains off of Fenrir. The giant wolf then jumps away from Arthur and Kuroka and lands behind Kyo, growling. 

"These creatures are under MY protection." Kyo says thumbing at himself. "You nor Valia, nor my sisters, nor anyone is taking them from me." 

Kuroka scoffs. "Oh, please." 

"Kuroka, if you really care about your sister, you'd give up this path of bloodlust and join us. What do you even have to gain from any of this?" 

Kuroka stiffens before looking away. Arthur then makes a portal with his sword. "Let's go." The pair then leave. 

Kyo deactivates his armor and falls on knee, making Rias and Akeno help him up. "I hate it when I can't stand." 

"Now that that's settled, what do we do with them?" Rossweisse gestures to Loki's monsters. 

"Simple." Kyo shrugs. He opens his hand and makes a large red portal. 

"I'll send them to a place where no one will ever find them

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I'll send them to a place where no one will ever find them. Where they can run free and never be used as weapons." 

Kyo snapped his fingers and released the collars on all four creatures. The Midgard Serpent, Hati and Skoll all go in as Fenrir was about go in last. He looks back at Kyo and walks back to him. 

"Go on, Fenrir." Kyo nods at the portal. Fenrir doesn't listen and lies down, wagging his tail. 

"I think he wants to stay with you, Kyo." Kiba says. The portal disappears as Kyo then starts to collapse only for Fenrir to catch him with his paw. 

"I don't know about you guys, but after all this, I need at least 20 hours of freaking sleep." Kyo pants before falling out of consciousness. 

Rias shakes her head as she approaches Kyo. "Sometimes I wonder how I fell for you..." 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

After several days of rest, the ORC was outside the mansion saying goodbye. Fenrir had also been shrunk down to size, being as tall as up to Kyo's shoulder. 

"Thanks again so much, mom and dad." Rias smiles at her parents. "We're off. Bye, Millicas." 

"But you only just got here." Millicas whines. "Do you have to leave already?"