"I really hope that wasn't your best guard." Sol sincerely looked from the body to the man on the throne.

"Who are you?" The Supreme Leader hissed. The young woman had so easily defeated one of his guards. Sol scoffed and turned to Kylo then to the Supreme Leader.

"Are you kidding me? I literally told you who I was when I walked in! I'm Sol Valara and I have a message for you." Sol said annoyance laced in her tone. "If you hadn't sent that guard at me you could already know what it was. Inpatient much?" She added under her breath. Behind her, Kylo and Rey stayed in place, silently watching the scene unfold, afraid that any sudden moves would have them in the same position as the guard that has just been tossed aside.

"What is you, message child." The man in gold snarled.

"I believe it is high time that your reign of fear and injustice comes to an end. It was a pathetic stand anyway." Sol said, head held high. The Supreme Leader stood fury blazing in his eyes at her mockery. The grey Jedi smirked triumphantly. The Supreme Leader growled before striking out sending a bolt of Sith lighting her way. Sol was quick to react. Twisting her hands, she froze Snoke to his spot, the fury became even more evident as he realized how powerful this woman truly was. The lightning that he had sent to electrocute her had been frozen about a foot away from her face. Sol sidestepped away from the bolt still crackling with energy. She sent the lightning into a nearby guard's chest. It exploded in a shower of sparks and the guard collapsed, dead.

"Did I say something wrong?" Sol taunted as she kept the Supreme Leader in place with the force. "Well, this wouldn't be a fair fight if you were frozen the whole time."

Sol raised her hand and the force holding the leader dropped and he fell, quickly clambering to his feet ready to strike. A blue lightsaber ignited from the throne, the blue blade impaling Snoke in the side. He let out a soundless gasp and the saber cut clean through his torso cutting his body in half. Sol stood, eyes wide and mouth open. She had not planned this. Spinning around she faced the two force users. The saber flew over Sol's head and she ducked to avoid it.

"Well, that was unexpected but necessary." She said grabbing her lightsaber as Rey clutched Luke's old saber and Kylo's his own.

Around them, the praetorian guards raised their deadly weapons ready to kill those who had betrayed the first order. They attacked altogether as one, one force, one battle cry as they viciously attacked. The guard's armor made a horrible crackling, crunching sound as Sol's gold-colored saber impaled its chest. She tossed the corpse aside with a grunt and whirled around to face her next opponent

Two guards had advanced towards her weapons held at the ready. The came from each side of her as an attempt to catch her off guard. Sol twirled her saber ready to attack. As the praetorian guards sprinted towards her from either side Sol readied herself. At the moment they had raised their weapons to strike her down sol swiftly moved out for the way causing the two guards to impale each other with their own weapons. Pushing her hair out of her face Sol scanned the room to see how her comrades were doing. Rey was interlocked in a fight with one guard. She had a nasty looking cut on her upper arm. Turning her attention to Kylo she locked eyes with the man. He had his saber out in front of him and was in a similar situation that Sol was in a couple of seconds earlier.

Right as the guard on Kylo's left attacked, Sol, lunged forward with the force and froze the one on the right from attacking. Sol ran forward and plunged the gold blade into the guard's armor and tossed it aside. As she was about to turn towards Rey to help her, she heard a shout from Kylo.

"Sol behind you!"

Sol turned but she was too late, just as she spun on her heel, the end of a blade aught her side, up her chest and across her shoulder.

There was nothing, then blinding pain. Sol's silver eyes widened as she realized what had happened. She heard a scream but didn't realize it was her own. Dropping down to her knees she dropped her saber and clutched at her chest. Blood had escaped from her wounds staining the grey fabric of her tunic a wine red and seeping in-between her fingers as they clutched at her chest. Looking down she saw her hands stained and dripping with the ichor. She could barely feel her chest and yet she could feel everything. The rapid beating of her heart, each mangled breath she took, Rey's scream and Kylo's shout, the humming sound of the machinery around them. The world swam in and out of focus in front of her. Sol's ears felt clogged and everything sounded like she was underwater. She barely heard someone call her name and skid to a stop right in front of her. It was Ben. His eyes scanned over the damage as she clutched her chest. Sol could vaguely hear him calling her name, telling her to stay with him. She heard furious cries as Rey fought off the remainder of the guards.

Then the world dropped beneath her and Sol fell into the abyss. 

Hello, Hello! Long-time no see. How about that new Rise of Skywalker trailer huh. I'm really looking forward to seeing it! 2 months to wait though. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. But before I go, here is your question: Who would you want as a best friend in the star wars universe? It can be anyone. I would say Rey or Ashoka would be really cool but there are so many amazing characters out there as well. - Nat