Whistling, Sol stepped out from behind the pillar. She was just loud enough to gather the attention from the stagnant troop. A clatter of armor and they were all looking at her.

"Hello there. I must admit I am a bit lost; would you mind helping a poor soul out? I need to find the Devil." Sol feigned exhaustion and threw her hand at her chest right above her heart, gripping at the fabric of her robes. As if her robes were the only things keeping her grounded.

"Hey! Who are you? You're not supposed to be here!" One of the closer Stormtroopers shouted, his voice distorted slightly by the helmet.

Sol wasn't able to make more of a fool of herself before the barrage of troopers began to stampede towards her, weapons drawn on her form. Swiftly she fell back behind the pillar she had found solace behind originally. As the troopers ran past looking for the suddenly disappeared woman, Sol rounded the pillar and walked calmly towards the elevator. Pressing the up button, it was only a moment before the doors opened.

"Hey! There she is!" One of the troopers shouted again, now seeing through her façade.

With that, Sol took it as her time to go and stepped backwards into the elevator and with a flick of her wrists used the forced to slam the doors together as blaster fire was rained on her from the exterior.

Sol could feel Kylo and Rey's force aura, as well as a much stronger force, pull towards the top of the base. Looking along the walls the young woman saw a metal panel with many buttons in long rows. A dark button at the top caught her eye. Unlike the other buttons that were a white color with a number, this one was a solid black with a silver ring around it. With a smirk on her lips, Sol pressed the button. The elevator gave a lurch as it launched up, leaving the firing troopers below. The grey Jedi put a hand on the wall to stabilize herself. The lights flashed around the elevator as it brought her higher and higher.

Finally, the elevator slowed to a stop and the crossed doors opened revealing a large red room with guards flanking a large black throne in the back. A person in all black kneeled behind a familiar girl wearing grey and black robes.

A humanoid looking man sat in the regal throne. The person's scarred features gave him a monstrous face and yet he was draped in gold as if a god amongst mortals. The two people in front of her abruptly turned when the doors opened. Both Rey and Kylo's eyes widened as Sol stepped in, hands clasped nonchalantly behind her back. The red-clad guards armed themselves as the intruder gazed around the room then focused herself back to the man draped in gold.

"Hello, I'm Sol Valara and I'm looking for a person by the name of Supreme Leader Snoke?" Sol called hopefully. The man at the throne raised his hand and the guards put their weapons down.

"That would be me." The replied, voice raspy, and he leaned forward as better to see the woman who had so casually found her way into his throne room and demanded to see him. Sol took a casual step forward and turned towards Kylo.

"Are you sure that is Supreme Leader Snoke?" She asked in a voice slightly above a whisper. Kylo looked horrified for a second at her bluntness but quickly masked it. He nodded wordlessly and Sol turned back to the man on the throne and wrinkled her nose.

"You could have chosen someone that looks a bit nicer," Sol stated. The man in gold scowled deeply. How dare she show such disrespect to the Supreme Leader, he was a ruler of systems, a Sith, a man so feared by everyone that his name was taboo, he was a god. Sol waved her hand dismissively.

"Whatever. It was your choice to join this... whatever he is." Sol stepped closer to the throne. The supreme leader's eyes flashed dangerously, and his fists clenched. A guard lunged forward to attack the seemingly unarmed woman at the supreme leader's signal. Sol simply sighed and raised her hand, the force flinging the guard against the wall where he was draped like a ragdoll and then laid there motionless. Sol looked down at the guard with a raised eyebrow.