Chapter 12

MATT
Bella rushes up the stairs and I'm left confused with Brian.

He pushes me out of the door and slams it in my face.

I walk back over to my house, reminiscing what just happened. She tasted so good. Her mouth tasted like cherry and sugar. I honestly don't know how because she had a slice of pizza in her hand.

With her lips, I bet she could do anything.

Shut up! My inner voice adds.

I need a cold shower, asap. With the way she was kissing me, I almost collapsed then and there. The way she tugged at my hair almost made me come for her.

But she pulled away. Her brother wasn't even done the takes when she pulled away. I wanted her so bad.

I put on the shower and step in. But the I decide to warm up the water. I lean against the glass and imagine her touching me. The way she would suck. The way she could move her hands. I would teach her everything. The feeling of me inside of her. How she would look riding me.

"Fuck." I curse as I cum in the shower.

5 minutes is all it took, and she wasn't even touching me.

I shouldn't think of her this way. It's wrong. But it feels so right.

I hadn't seen her in a week and it was miserable. I even tried looking for her in the hallway at school, but I couldn't find her.

I exit the shower and but some grey sweats on, heading down the stairs.

I make some cereal for me and sit at the island.

"I saw mommy sucking a guy." Lizzy says. I spit out all of my cereal and start choking.

"You- you what?!" I yell, whisper at her.

"She had his thingy in her mouth. I don't understand." Lizzy says. I stare wide eyed at my sister.

What the fuck do I say?

"When?" I question.

"Last night. You were at Belly's and-" I stop her and scrunch my face in disgust.

"Never speak of this. Okay?"

"Okay." She agrees.

I walk over and put on a tv show for her to watch.

"My little pony?" She nods her head and just then, I get an incoming call. "Just a sec."

I pick up the phone and see Devins caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Listen I'm sorry. Your my best friend and I'm the shit friend for saying all of those things. I'm on my way to your house right now."

"Wait, what?"

"I'm at your door." I open and the door and sure enough, Devin is standing there.

He hangs up the phone and walks in.

"Dev!" Liz runs up to him and he swings her around in the air.

"Hey little princess!" He chants while setting her down.

"It's Saturday!" Liz says and I plop down on the couch. "Can Bella come over too?!"

Devin looks at me and then I shrug in response.

"Please!" Liz begs.

"If she's not busy. Go get her." Liz runs out the door and now it's just Devin and I.

"Can we just go back to how it was before?" I ask.

"That's why I came over here." I smile and then hug him. This is probably the first time we've actually ever hugged but I'm hella sentimental at the moment.

"Belly's here!" Liz waltz's in the door, hand in hand with Bella.

"Hi." Bella says.

"Hey." Me and Devin say in unison

"My little pony time!" Liz plays her show and I sit beside Bella in the couch.

"So how are you?" Devin asks Bella.

"I'm good, you?" She replies.

"Pretty good. Haven't seen you in a while." He replies.

For some unknown reason, my jealousy spikes.

"Yeah." Is all she says.

"Can I have a moment with you?" I ask Bella.

She nods her head and follows me into the kitchen.

"Will you go out with me tonight?" My sudden outburst of emotion makes me cringe.

"What?" She looks taken aback.

"Well I was thinking of having a pizza date. Would you want to join me?" God please say yes.

"Yeah sure." Her shyness is taking over and it's very visible.

A/N: thank you guys for 100 views! Anyone who is still reading is automatically my favourite person.