01

"How do you treat people who can't do anything for you?"

I sit upright in a quick, jagged motion. Not this again...

I brush the nightmare off and pick my phone up from my bedside table.

5:17 AM.

I slept in nearly an additional twenty minutes. Knowing this, I waste no more time stalling and I rise from my bed and approach the closet.

Opening it up, I pull out a uniform for the new school I'm being sent to. I also throw on some workout friendly clothes.

I slip said uniform into my gym bag. The skirt looks a bit short and the shirt is definitely gonna be kinda tight.

'Did my mom order the wrong size or something??'

I hastily put some tights/stockings in my gym bag with the uniform. After that, I slide on my favorite shoes and tie my hair into low pigtails. I head out of my room into the hallway.

I begin my descent on one of two spiral staircases. As soon as my shoe clad feet hit the hardwood flooring, I know that I have reached the main floor.

'I really had to transfer in the middle of the year...'

I let out a sigh and I enter the kitchen. I prepare a bowl of cereal and eat it quickly so I have time to go work out, shower, then leave.

I exit the main door of the house and head towards the car. My driver is there and on time. That's relieving. I climb into the back seat and buckle my seatbelt.

After a few moments of scrolling through instagram, I arrive at the gym. I thank the driver as I exit.

I make my way into the gym and I begin my workout. Not even gonna lie, it's kinda boring to do the same thing every day, but if I didn't have a set routine I would fall into chaos.

After maybe two hours, I change into my uniform and message my driver and await his arrival. He sends me a text letting me know he arrived.

Just as I exit, someone enters. We both glance at one another and end up making eye contact. The eye contact was soon broken as we were both heading in different directions.

I don't think much of it, so I head straight to the car. I hop in and the wait begins.

Edited