Versus Zoom Part 1

Začať od začiatku

Mia's POV

I pushed Amelia into the wall and I dug deep into her mind and found a memory from when she was human, right before the accelerator blew up.

Amelia's mind-

"I have been very proud of my work but I am mostly proud of my daughters. Jesse is my life and without her, I wouldn't be here. And Amelia who is brilliant in every way." my dad said and I smiled through the pain as he finished his speech and we walked into the cortex. I stood behind everyone as my father talked with everyone, I mean without me, the accelerator wouldn't even turn on... god, I just wish Jesse wouldn't be a problem. What's so special about her, she's not the one who's here night and day. My dad grabbed a champagne and it suddenly floated out of the bottle then we heard a loud bang, I looked at the monitor and I frowned "The accelerator is malfunctioning! Dad, what do we do?" I asked and he sighed "We need to evacuate the non essential employee's... and Jesse! I have to find Jesse... you find out what you can with the accelerator so it won't blow up the whole city." My dad told me and I frowned "But dad- I-" I tried stopping him but he just ran out of the room, I groaned and ran to fix the pipeline.

Amelia's POV

I felt like I couldn't breathe, I could feel the anger, the sadness of what my father made me feel. I looked up at Mia and my eyes teared up "Amelia, I-" "It's fine... I'm fine. I said I can take it, I am fine. You- you did good." I said and Mia frowned "I'm gonna take a five." I told her and walked out of the training room to see Ben and Barry "You okay?" "I'm fine." I said and kept walking.

Mia's POV

"You good?" Ben asked me coming by with Barry and I sighed "I think I might have triggered some hidden emotions, I- I don't know." I muttered and Harry came and suddenly I could feel Mia's anger, her sadness and frowned at him "How could you leave her alone like that?" I blurted out and he frowned then suddenly his eyes glowed a shimmer blue like my energy. "I- I'm sorry." He muttered and Ben shook me "Mia." "What?" I muttered and Ben frowned "You used your powers... your eyes turned blue then so did Harry's." "I think we hit a break through on my powers." I told them and Harry left which I tried to catch up with him but he was already gone.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

I took a bite of my pizza and I sighed "Man, I love it when you train in Keystone City." "Mm-hmm." I mumbled stuffing my face even more and Joe laughed "What?" I questioned and he turned to Barry. "Hey, you sticking around after dinner? Me and Wally are gonna watch Formula 1." Barry asked and he shrugged "Mm. No, I can't. I got to get back to the lab. I'm still trying to find a way back to Earth-2." Barry told him and Joe frowned "Can't you just stick Wells on it?" "No, he refused." I told Joe and Barry sighed.

"Doesn't want me or anybody opening the breaches again."

"Well, I can't believe I'm saying this about a man I shot at... And punched in the face, but I think you should listen to him." Joe said and Barry frowned "Why?" "Barry, it worries the hell out of me the thought that you want to go back to Earth-2. Especially after Mia almost died over there." Joe said and I took another bite of pizza.

"I'm faster now. I'm faster than I've ever been."

"I'm faster than Zoom. I can take him down."

Joe shrugged.

"All I'm saying is, you already escaped the hornet's nest once. Why go back and kick it again?" Joe said as the door opened and Wally came in.

"Hey." "Wally! We got some pizza here all the way from Keystone City." Joe said and Barry smirk "Yeah, get one before Mia eats all the pieces." Barry said and I glared at him "That was like one time... and I was starving." I told him and Wally laughed. "Hope it's cool I brought my laundry over." Wally said and put his clothes down "Of course. Barry used to do his laundry here all the time when he was in college." Joe said and Barry nodded.

"That's cause those machines in the dorm always eat your quarters, right?" Barry asked and Wally sighed "Actually, I'm not, uh, living on campus anymore." "What? Since when?" Joe questioned and I smirked, I know why.

"Since room and board became way more expensive than I thought." Wally told him and I nodded "And that's why I live in an apartment with my friends." I told them.

"Man, I can help you out with that. I mean, I figured your money must be tight after paying all your mother's medical bills. How much more is it?" Joe asked Wally making me and Barry look at each other then back at Joe and Wally. "No, it's, uh, it's cool." "Come on, Wally, let me help you out. Plus I got that mini-fridge in the garage. You can use that, too, if you want." Joe said and I smiled. "Joe, I'm good. Really. All right. Uh, let me just put these in real quick... and I want a slice." Wally said pointing to me and my eyes widened, I turned to Barry and threw a napkin at him "See what you did... jeez I will save you a piece." I said turning back to Wally and he went to start his laundry.

"Man, I can't figure that kid out sometimes. I wonder if his doppelganger's that complicated." Joe said and Barry's eyes widened "Mia, get up." Barry muttereed and I frowned, as he got up and grabbed his jacket. "What?" "C'mon." Barry told me and I grabbed my coat off the chair and followed him out the door.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

"Hey. Wow. Um, any ideas?" Barry asked as we walked in and they had the board all covered and Cisco looked defeated "Well, the best plan we've come up with so far is to set off a nuclear warhead next to the city's electrical grid, so..." "We're not gonna do that." Barry told him and sighed "Um... I think I thought of something though." Barry said and we followed him to Cisco's lab.

"Tell me everything that you know about Cisco's doppelganger."

"Reverb."

I looked at Amelia to see her fiddling with her nails "What were Reverb's powers on your Earth?" Barry asked and Amelia sighed "He uh- he could tap into the multi-dimensional energies between Earths." "He could see through dimensions. Find breachers, like Ramon." Harry went on while Amelia had trouble talking about him.

"I mean, we... we saw Reverb do more than that though, right? I mean, we saw him shoot vibrational bursts out of his hands. Really painful ones." Barry said and I frowned "What do you mean?" "I... I mean, Reverb had the ability to somehow manipulate that multi-dimensional energy." Barry told Caitlin and Harry stopped what he was working on. "What's your point, Allen?" he asked and Barry sighed "My point is... if his powers are linked to the energy that ties together the multi-verse... if he can manipulate it..." Barry said and Caitlin nodded "Then he can open a breach to any Earth he wants." "Exactly. And if Reverb could do it..." Barry said and I looked at Cisco.

"I could do it too."

"Cisco, I think the way back to Earth-2 is you." Barry said and Amelia frowned.

We went to the Cortex and Cisco tried to use his powers

"I got nothing."

"Try again, okay?"

"Barry, what if he can't do it because he thinks he can't do it?" Caitlin asked and I looked to Amelia and she looked to the ground. "He can do it though. You can do it." Barry told her and Cisco went back to trying his powers but they still didn't work making Cisco scoff and Barry sighed. "You... it's gonna work, okay... Maybe we're just not in the right place." he said and Cisco sighed "Or maybe I'm just not the right man for the job. Right? Let's go." Cisco told him and walked out "Cisco." He was gone and Caitlin looked at Barry. "I'm sorry, Barry." She walked out and Amelia followed her and Barry sighed "It's gonna work." He muttered and I crossed my arms. "We'll just come up with something else... just give him some time." I told him and he nodded.