Becoming One With Earth-2

Start from the beginning

Mia's POV

Mia's POV

I watched Barry examine the cell and I sighed "You're wasting your time. I used to think I could escape too when I first got here. There's no way out." Jesse said and the guy in the other cell with the mask started tapping again. "Who is that?" "We don't know." I told him and Jesse nodded "He's been here since Zoom brought me to this place." she said and he tapped again "Stop, okay? Just... just please stop." "Jesse, I think he might be trying to help us." Barry said and Jesse sighed "Nothing is gonna help us." she said and Barry frowned. "That's not true. We're gonna get out of here. Your dad's gonna find us, I promise." "You sure have a lot of faith in a man who only cares about himself, I understand why my sister hates him." Jesse said and I fiddled with my fingers "You know, I actually thought that at first too. It's not true. Every decision that he's made... every action he's taken since we've met... has been to save you. Your dad hasn't given up on you, Jesse. Don't give up on him." Barry said and I nodded and Zoom came in and I stood up quickly. "Believe what you want, but the only reason that you're still alive is so I can kill you in front of your father. And the only reason your father's still alive... Is to get me your speed. Once he does that, he will die too." Zoom growled and I saw Amelia behind him.

" Zoom growled and I saw Amelia behind him

Cisco's POV

Barry brought Iris to the lab and we told her everything "Your husband tells us you've been tracking Zoom." Harry asked her and she nodded "Yeah, I've been trying to. Why?" "We need to find his lair." I told her and Harry frowned "Lair?" "He's a bad guy; I'm calling it a lair." I told him and Iris frowned. "Zoom is looking for you. Why are you going after him?" "Zoom has my daughter and our Barry and we need to rescue them both." "And he has my Fiancé Mia." Ben added and she sighed "Look, I want to find Zoom just as much as anybody, but no one can track him. The only person who would know where he would be hiding someone would be a meta that's worked with him." Iris said and I frowned "A meta like Killer Frost?" "Yeah, maybe or huntress. But Zoom kept her alive yesterday because she always obeys him. There is no way that she's gonna tell you where he is." Iris said and I sighed. "I'm not so sure about that. If she loved Deathstorm as much as my Caitlin loved Ronnie, I think she'd be more than upset at Zoom for killing him." I said and she nodded "Look, finding her is gonna be just as hard as finding Zoom. But if anyone can do it... My husband can." Iris said and looked to Earth-2 Barry "Right, yes. I can, actually. Um, all right. Okay, well it looks like Patty Spivot was a CSI tech on most of the Killer Frost cases. She's pretty thorough, so..." Barry said and I frowned "What's that?" "Oh, this is Killer Frost meta-data collected from numerous crime scenes... DNA trace movements, facial recognition, temperature fluctuations specific to her. My algorithm compiles all the data and gives us an approximate location. It works on most Metas, except for Zoom, of course. He's too fast... never leaves a trace." Barry explained and Harry nodded. "Okay. Looks like the best bet's the woodlands." he added and we went to the woods to find Killer Frost.