"You're a lot like me when I was human, ha I was so naive and gullible

"You're a lot like me when I was human, ha I was so naive and gullible." Amelia said and she stopped in her tracks "Breachers? Hmm, guess question time is over. I'll be back." She told us and left. I sighed and looked to Jesse "So..." "What?" She asked and I looked around "Do you really think your sister is truly evil?" I asked and she shrugged "Have you not met her? She doesn't care about anyone but Zoom and herself." Jesse said and I frowned. "I don't believe that. Zoom's manipulating her, can't you see that deep down your sister is in there. Amelia isn't completely evil." I told her and she sighed "Well she's hiding very well then." Jesse told me and I looked at the ground thinking.

Ben's POV

Once we got to Earth-2 I changed back into my human self and looked around "Holy 2001. I feel like I opened my third eye." Cisco said and I frowned then we walked outside "Welcome to Earth-2" Harry said and we went back inside "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." "This is amazing. Half these things are just ideas on our Earth." Barry said and Cisco was taking pictures while I just looked around trying not to act like I wasn't from this earth. "Ramon." "What?" Cisco answered Harry and he sighed "Not a sightseeing tour." He said and Cisco frowned "Speak for yourself. We want our grandkids to know we did cool stuff." "Dr. Wells." We heard and I turned to see Henry Hewitt, the Meta with anger issues and the same powers as professor Stein and my eyes widened. "Henry." "Welcome back. We weren't expecting you." He said and both Barry and Cisco screamed in terror "Yes I didn't tell anyone I was coming back." "I thought you might've left town with all that's been happening." Henry said and looked at me, Cisco, and Barry. "Are your friends okay?" "Yes, they're they're fine. They're excitable. This is, um Henry Hewitt, lab assistant." Harry introduced and I waved nervously and Cisco and Barry straightened up "Pleased to make your acquaintance." "And you um, this is Barry and Ben." Cisco said and Barry waved. "This is Cisco." "I'm Cisco." Cisco said nervously and I cleared my throat "Yeah. And you are just a nice, normal guy." "Okay, um Dr. Wells, will you and your visitors be needing the conference room?" Henry asked and Harry sighed "Not necessary, Henry. Our visit will be short. Good to see you." "Good to see you, sir." Henry said looking at Harry then lastly at us before walking away. Harry turned to us and we sighed "He's a bad guy on Earth-1." "He looks just like him." Cisco and Barry said and Harry rolled his eyes and we went to Harry's office and he turned on the TV "A reminder that a citywide curfew has been issued. No unauthorized person is to be out after 9:00 p.m. A recent increase in Zoom attacks has led Mayor Snart to extend the curfew. The curfew was first issued after a series of terror attacks throughout the city-" the TV newscaster said and Harry sighed "It's worse. It's worse than when I left. Zoom has turned up his reign of terror." Harry said and Barry nodded "All right, then let's find Zoom fast. Cisco, do your thing." "All right, Zoom You can run, but you can't hide." Cisco said and put his glasses on but he just stood there. "All right, you know what? You guys are crowding my space a little bit. I can't perform like this under pressure, okay? If you could just step back just a little bit, - I need to do my thing." He said and I rolled my eyes and took a step back from Cisco "All right. My mojo... Thank you. Take two" he said and cleared his throat. "Mm, ah. All right, Zoom. You can run... " Cisco said and put his glasses back on but nothing happened "Ramon, what's happening?" "You know, I don't know, okay? I can't see anything. I don't know what's wrong. Maybe I lost my powers." He said and Barry and I frowned "We didn't lose our powers. Why would you lose your powers?" Barry said and he shrugged. "Oh, here we go, the wavelength trigger's not responding, but that only happens if-" "The frequency is imbalanced." Harry said and I frowned "What?" "Our Earth vibrates at a different frequency than yours." Harry explained and I nodded "Harry, without that frequency-" "We're up a creek." I said and soon Barry was on the TV. "The latest attack was orchestrated by Zoom, and we understand that citizens of Central City are scared, but I can assure you the CCPD - has been working diligently -" "That's me." Barry said and I laughed "Wow, Barry. You look good in glasses. Ha." I said and Barry chuckled and looked at the TV "Under the leadership of Detective West. We will stop Zoom. That's a promise."
" "The leadership of Detective West." So Joe's still a cop here." Cisco said and I nodded "Yeah, but more importantly, I'm still a CSI. I have a plan." Barry said and he just ran out "I wonder where mine and my dad's Earth-2 Doppelgängers are?" I questioned and Barry finally came back with his Earth-2 Doppelgänger and we gasped. "What just happened?" "Oh-ho-ho-ho, doppelganger." Cisco chuckled and I looked at Barry closely "Wait, wait, wait, wait, how did I get here? What- who are who are you?" Barry stuttered and looked at our Barry. "How do you look like me?" "Allen, what are you doing?" Harry questioned and Earth-2 Barry gasped "Harrison Wells. The Harrison Wells. Oh, my God, am I in S.T.A.R. Labs?" Earth-2 Barry chuckled and looked around. "Okay, I have no idea what is going on here, but I've always wanted to meet you. Your thesis on string phenomenology was revolutionary to me. Oh, man. I had the magazine laminated so I could keep it. I- I just want to emulate - This guy's incredible." Earth-2 Barry geeked out and he threw Barry something. "I won an award for it, right over there, you see?" "Oh, it's beaut-" Barry suddenly electrocuted his Earth-2 self and we frowned "Wh-wh-what did you do? What's wrong with you? Have you turned into an evil you?" Cisco asked and Barry sighed. "Relax. Just knocked him out." "Oh, well, why'd you even bring him over here?" I asked and Barry smirked "So he could become him." "While you guys work on the goggles, I will go to CCPD as him and see if I can figure out what information they have on Zoom's previous sightings." Barry explained and Harry nodded "We can use those sightings to triangulate Zoom's hideout." "Just remember what Jay said, okay? Things here are all sorts of trippy." I told him and he nodded "Look, it'll be fine. I can handle it." Barry sighed and put on Earth-2 Barry's glasses "It'll be easy." Barry said and changed to look Ike Earth-2 Barry.