"Are you still crying?",I asked which made him flinch,his body hit the wall.

"Don't touch me!",he said in a scared voice as I approached him slightly.

He wiped a drop of blood from the corner of his mouth.

What did he do to himslef?

His hands were also bloody and shaky.

I put my hand up to touch the bloody part.He suddenly slapped my hand away.

"Don't touch me I said!",he yelled this time.

He stood up and ran over to the table behind him,I watched as he did so.
When he grabbed a knife and put it up to his throat.
"If you come any closer I will kill myself!"

Jungkook wanted to kill himslef?
What was the reason?

Just because I tried to approach him?

I took one step closer when he put the knife further to his throat,"I am serious!Dont come near to me!",his eyes looked like they were on drugs...

Wait a second—-DRUGS!!

He acted like that because of the drugs.

So he was really serious at that moment,if he'd kill himself Jin would kill me for destroying our plan so I had to stop him,even though I didn't care about him the tiniest bit.

"Hey put that down.",I said with a raised voice.

"No!Bring me mommy and daddy and I will put it down."

Seriously where should I find his parents?

"Jungkook why do want your parents to come?",I asked with a calmer voice.

"I-I am afraid.",he stated with his head looking down.

"Of what?",I asked this time not really caring about his answer.

What he next said got me shocked....

"Of....of V.",he said while looking at me.

He was like that because he was afraid of me?

"Stop that shit now and put that knife away!",I yelled and walked over to him,with that he put his knife up to his left cheek and made a cut on it.

Wait whattttt?!

"Ahhh",he cried as droplets of blood were dripping down his left cheek,why did he do that!?

"Hey,What are you afraid of,tell me exactly."

He looked nervous but answered me with a low voice,"That he would kill me.",he stated.

I looked at him,"Put the knife a way now...please."

He looked up to me with his big doe eyes,"Who are you?",he asked me.

Really he did not know who I was?

I was V,the one who never apologised to anyone before,Seoul's most feared man...and he couldn't remember me because of some drugs??-stupid!
But I tried to play along with him so that the would stop to hurt himself.

"I am Taehyung."

Jungkook put the knife down slowly,"Will you protect me from V?Please."

I should protect him from me?!
That was the weirdest thing I heard until now.

"How?",I asked the now shaking boy.

"Just hug me....please."

I-I should hug him?
The boy who didn't want me to come any closer to him wanted me to hug him and protect him from myself?