87. Life is traumatize without your shade of love to soothe my desolation

Mulai dari awal

Katherine's P.O.V.

I watch Stefan walking away from the living-room to go join our baby girl upstairs. I'm not going to lie, I do fear for my daughter... When I saw Stefan's text, my heart skipped a bit. I just imagine all the worst case scenarios possible. I'm glad she is alive, but if she could pass the stage of the pain, I would be even more happy. My Little Fang doesn't deserve such bullshit in her life... I turn to face Damon since this one caught my arm. The raven hair vampire stares at me, frowning seriously.

- What do you want to talk about, Damon? I ask to the raven hair vampire with an annoyed sigh. You want me to buy you new clothes for what I did with the fish tank? I keep asking him, rolling weakly my eyes as I cross my arms over my chest. Damon looks annoyed and upset.

- It's about Gillian, he tells me seriously, ignoring my last questions. I frown lightly, getting all his attention. I know it doesn't concerns me since I am not her father but only her uncle, but I think you should spend some time with her. At least while Stefan and I are dealing with... Someone, replies and suggests, Damon, with a serious tone as he keeps his light frown. Oh... And I was thinking he was going to ask me why I truly came here... Someone? Elena...

- Right... That b*tch who hurt my baby more than once, I say, insulting the Gilbert brunette with a mad tone. Damon stares at me, not amused and unpleased and actually lightly squinting his eyes madly. I roll my eyes to his face while looking away. Stefan sent me a text to come over so I could try to help with Gillian, I explain and admit to him, annoyed that he doesn't trust me.

- He did? asks me, Damon, looking surprised.

- I know, I was surprised too since I am apparently not her "mother", I reply while lightly accentuating on the word "mother". Damon lightly frowns as he weakly nods.

- She went through hell, Katherine, so do not do anything wrong with her because I will end you the second we cross path, warns and threats me, Damon, speaking with a serious tone. I weakly scoff with disbelief before the vampire begins to walk away.

- She's my baby, too, Damon, why would I do something wrong? I say and ask to the raven hair vampire, watching him leaving with a frown. Damon keeps walking while he glances at me, giving me a warning look, two of his fingers going from his eyes to me, telling me he is watching me. I look away for a second, annoyed and uoset until I cannot see him anymore. Right...

Stefan's P.O.V.

I am laying down next to my daughter, my right arm folded under my head while my left hand is gently caressing my baby's cheek. She's still not awake and I hate it. I want to see her beautiful eyes, to see her smile and well. But that's not going to happen today... Not after what she went through... Her eyes won't be lighten up with those sparkles like she usually has, her smile will most certainly been gone... But I'll do everything I can to bring all this joy to her, all this light she used to have in her. I have my head against her forehead, placing kisses here and there, time to time. I move my left hand from her cheek to her back, holding her against me. Her head hidden inside my chest as she still is in a profound sleep. I stare down at her, examining her face as the seconds pass slowly. Watching my child asleep would usually make me happy because I know she will have a new and good day the next day, but right now... Even her sleeping face looks painful to watch. Oh... I bring my hand to my daughter's face, thinking she was slowly waking up. Gillian moves her hand against my chest while hiding a bit more her face in it. I love her so much... I tighten my grip, holding her against me.

- How long has she been like this? I suddenly hear a female voice asking me. I don't need to look up, knowing it is none other than Katherine.