H O N E Y 🍯

Sy'Ari  Blessings

Bronx, New York

I couldn't fucking believe it. He really got me pregnant, that day that I passed out I found out that I was fucking pregnant, two months to be exact. Now, I am five months pregnant and I feel like  a fucking whale. When I found out, I cried at first but now I'm excited about being someone's mommy. The downside about being pregnant from Dom was that I couldn't do anything because he wouldn't allow me to go anywhere without him. I am on the phone now trying to convince him to let me go to the mall while he's handling business with his company. I was bored and I need to catch some fresh air. I was really about to cry because I wanted to go shopping. His mom been wanted to go baby shopping and I already said yes to going so now she is on her way over here to pick me up.

"Dom could I go to the mall ple-", I started but was cut off by him.

"No Sy'Ari, I mean that shit so stop asking", He said bluntly. "You need to go lay down somewhere and leave me alone about that shit", He said.

Being pregnant had my emotions through the roof and I couldn't control em' so I started crying, he really hurt my fucking feelings and he always made me cry when he told me no.

"Y-you fucking dickhead! I swear you such a asshole!", I sobbed into the phone and hung up on him.

I sat down and crossed my arms and started bawling my eyes out because I was just that upset with Dom. My phone started ringing and it was him facetiming me. I answered the phone with tears running down my face. I had a mean mug on my face staring at him. He looked like he was completely fed up with me.

"W-what?", I sniffed looking at him.

"Really? What you fuckin' cryin' about? See this the shit I be talkin' about, you cryin' cause I'm tryin' to protect you. I'm not there to be with you and I don't want to risk anything happening to you or my baby, crybaby ass and stop talkin' to me like that", He said frowning his face up at the end.

"I-I can take Rome big ass with me, your mom wanted to go with me and she already on her way over here to come get me", I said wiping my eyes.

He sighed loudly, sitting back in his office chair looking up to the ceiling. He always had to deal with me crying because y'all know how rough he was on me and he is in the process of changing for the better and he still can be harsh with his tongue.

"Okay, let me call Rome and you both will take my driver and Rome will be with y'all everywhere. Don't be fucking hardheaded and walk away without him or this will be last time you go anywhere Sy'Ari and I mean that", He said.

I cheesed hard as hell at my phone and blew a kiss.

"Thank you! Now let me go get dressed before your mom gets here", I said then hung up on him.

I knew I would hear his mouth but I didn't care because he said yes and that's all I needed. I hopped in the shower and scrubbed my body very well and then got out and dried off and sprayed on my deodorant. I put on my undergarments and then started on my make up, after really having to use make up when I first got here I just fell in love with it now. I did my hair in a half up hairstyle and fluffed it a bit. Domenico pays a hairstylist that knows how to do lace wigs and everything to come over and do my hair to avoid me going anywhere, same with my hair and nails. That's a Pro, I don't have to get my fat ass up and actually go through the struggle of waiting for people to be done. I walked to my closet and pulled out an all white bodycon strapless dress and just slipped it on. I grabbed my Fendi  fur slides and slipped them on my feet. I looked good so I decided to take a picture in front of the big mirror that Dom had installed for me.