Josh shook his head, "Cory, I would never do anything purposely to hurt Maya."

Cory stared into his little brother's eyes before he nodded and walked over closer to his younger brother, resting a hand on his shoulder, "You better not," he told him, quietly. "She is Shawn's daughter, Josh."

Josh nodded, swallowing.

"I want you to come over and start having dinner at my house at least once a week so we can talk and catch up, starting on Friday."

Josh shrugged at the thought having dinner at his brother's house in two days. "Fine."

Cory nodded, keeping his eyes on his brother. "Lock the door behind me and get to bed."

Josh nodded again, locking the door behind Cory as he left. He waited until he saw his brother's car pulled out of the driveway before climbing the stairs. He was satisfied at how things went with Cory because he knew they could have gone twenty times worst but knew both him and Maya would still be on edge. He walked into his bedroom surprised to find Maya sitting crossed-leg on his bed. He gives her a small smile as he closed his bedroom door and locking it out of habit.

"Do you think he is going to tell my parents?" she asked, quietly.

"I don't know," Josh answered, honestly, walking over to her as she adjusted herself to kneel at the edge of his bed and wrapping her arms around his neck as his arms instantly went around her waist. Josh placed his forehead against hers. "He didn't say but I don't think he will."

Maya nodded biting her lip. She closed her eyes, her mind going to the worst. "This is all my fault, if we didn't go to the tree house-"

"Hey," Josh cut her off, gently, catching her attention. He gently pressed a soft kiss on her forehead then her nose then her lips before resting his forehead back against hers again. "This isn't your fault. How were we suppose to know Cory was going to come and check on us when last time he didn't? We were alone for an entire weekend and he didn't once call or come over to check on us."

Maya slowly nodded.

"Let's not let this ruin our night. Tonight was special."

Maya pressed her lips together before nodding again, a small smile coming to her face. "No matter what," she began, softly. "I don't regret anything, especially tonight."

"Neither do I. What I told you in the tree house I meant every word. You bring out feelings in me that I've never felt before."

Maya bit her lip, blushing before giving Josh a seductive look, "And you make me want to do things I've never wanted to do before."

"Maya," Josh laughed before tilting Maya's chin up so her lips could meet his for a long kiss. "I love you," he murmured against her lips, placing a soft loving kiss on her lips.

Maya smiled into the kiss, "I love you too."

"We just have to wait it out," he told her, when he pulled away. "What happens. Happens. If Cory tells your parents he caught us out at one in the morning then there is nothing we can do about it."

Maya nodded, biting her lip. "You're right."

Josh nodded, "Let's not worry about it anymore."

Maya nodded again.

Josh gently cupped Maya's face in his hands and pulled her in for another quick kiss before reaching over and pulling the blankets down on his bed. "Let's get comfy and to bed."

Maya got under the covers as Josh stripped down to his boxers before getting under the covers with her and instantly pulling Maya close to him. "Do you ever think about the future?" she asked him, softly. "Like where you want to be after we graduate high school?"