Chapter 24

Albina Point of View

"I am still against the idea, girl."

"But this idea will kill several birds with one stone." I argued politely.

"Alright, then did you ask his permission before taking decision for his life? You cannot just make everything on your own account." I sighed at him and shook my head when my human intentions are not making their way into his Godly brain.

But I am Albina Rae White and I'm known to have a great balance in taking decisions.

"My Lord, when I presented this idea before him, he did not accept it but he did not reject it too so we have to try and see if Uncle Odell can be able to make a family of his own. Do you even know how hard it is to search a particular kind of woman for him?" I explained to him as I gave him the clothes I prepared for him.

He looked at them with a very wrinkly face but still took them to wear it.

Today is the day when My Lord will start cleaning the world. I grinned at him and gave him a oversized untidy shirt and a baggy retro style trousers so that air can visit his skin freely.

He will be working under sun for a whole day so it is necessary to make sure he feels loose and airy. But when he changed into them, I almost, almost lost my sense and laughed.

He looked so different and a hobo.

"I am very curious about something, girl; Have you ever thought of leaving me to myself and leading a great life for yourself?" He crossed his hands over his chest and stood like a trampled warrior before me.

"Of course not, My Lord. You are not just a priority to me; you are the only reason that gives meaning to my life. Don't worry that I will leave you My Lord. Even death cannot do us apart." I expressed my feeling genuinely to which he uncrossed his hands with a strong glare towards me.

"Thought so." He mumbled to himself as his shoulders sagged down as if he has no energy left inside him.

"C'mom My Lord, we should start cleaning quickly. I will accompany you and help you for an hour and then I have to go to Uncle Odell and his blind date's date. I vowed to myself that I will give Uncle a wife before he is dried up." I folded my hand into a determined fist and threw it upwards in an encouraging cry.

~*~*~*~

Look into each other's eyes and blink them like there is deficiency of magnesium.

Smile, don't grin. Giggle, don't laugh.

But why is she biting her lower lip? If she is hungry then she can eat the food that they ordered, why eat her lip.

This is strange.

Right now, I am sitting few tables away from the blind date I arranged for Uncle. Actually, Nadia helped me in finding a good woman from her circle and frankly speaking, she is so beautiful. She looks so elegant and cute. But her actions make me confused.

She keeps on eating a cheery slowly between her bling bling red lips. Can't she just eat quickly and just pop the cherry into her mouth. Why pressing it with lips?

My Lord knows why Nadia sent a weird woman for the first date.

Not only that, she is twirling the lock of her tresses around her finger continuously. When people here are suffering from hair damage and hair loss, she is spoiling the good hair My Lord has blessed to her.

"Why is she doing that?" I whispered. Turning to my right, I found Nadia drinking her juice uninterestedly.

"Because that is one of the way to gain a man's attention. When you slowly twirl your finger around your finger while looking at the person, he will feel happy and attracted to you. Men loves women's hair and they usually love to play with it." Oh, so that is it.