Roland & Mirandas Memories

Sofia now had a feeling her father was different than she remembered.

He was a lot happier than he now. Sofia wished she could summon the genie back to ask questions.

Sofia returned to her room, "Clover, Robin, Mia!"

The woodland animals came at their names.

"Are you new to this castle?" Clover asked

Sofia gasped, "not you too!"

"You look incredibly familiar though, have we met?" Mia asked

"Yes, I happen to know that you all love food. I can get you some." Sofia suggested.

"That sounds amazing, kid!" Clover exclaimed.

After Sofia provided her friends with their food, their attitudes quickly changed.

"Princess?" Clover asked.

""You remember me?!" Sofia exclaimed

"How could we forget you?" Robin asked.

"You did...until I gave you food like the first time we...met." Sofia trailed off.

"Where are you going?" Mia asked when Sofia ran off.

"Back to my shop!" Sofia exclaimed.

"Wait, Princess, we're joining you." Clover announced.

Sofia didnt bother summoning a carriage or her friend Minimus to return to her village.

She walked the whole way. "I wish I could have Minimus and Skye remember me."

"Mom, Dad?" Sofia knocked

Edward opened the door and shot his daughter a cold smile. "Sofia, what are you doing here?"

"I told you, I would visit." The young girl frowned.

"Ah yes, how is the Palace?"

"Wheres Mom?"

"Upstairs msking more shoes." Edward answered.

"King Roland sent me for Mom. He needs a new pair of shoes and chose our village." Sofia explained

"He did?" Edward asked

"Yes. We should be proud!" Sofia replied.

"Yeah, ok." Edward grumbled.

"I hope Tilly is working on unmasking Loreli." Sofia mumbled.

3 hours earlier...

"Tilly, whats going on?"

"Thats not the real former Queen. If you want to restore the memories of the kingdom, you first have to restore the memories closest to you. Amber and James are fine. But my brother, Cedric and Baileywhick will be good to start." Tilly exclaimed

"How?" Sofia asked

"I dabbled in magic during my adventures. Apparently, we're caught in a loop called; Fantasy Land. It allows us to see what we've dreamed of. So to undo it, you need to do the first nicest event for each person you want to restore their memories. It can be tricky, because each person has bedn touched by you in some way, Sofia." Tilly replied.

"My mothers marriage?"

"Have her bring my brother a pair of shoes like the first time around. That should jog their memories." Tilly replied.

Sofia sighed, "I dont think there really is a Loreli or my father here. They must be someone else."

"You find out about your father, leave Loreli to me." Tilly demanded