Inspiration

"Where did Matilda go?" Loreli asked joing her kids.

"She had to tell Sofias parents her change in status, Mother." Amber replied.

"I see. Now, why dont you get started on designing your gown for school?" Loreli asked

"Oh right, school. Yes, Im going." Amber smiled before racing off to her room. "James, please join me."

Tilly and Sofia returned to the castle with the girls packed up items. "Now, Ill tell my baby brother that you would do well in my old room."

"Thanks Tilly." Sofia smiled. "Why do the twins remember me, but not Dad?"

"I dont know, Miranda doesnt seem to remember being married to my brother." Tilly frowned

"I have 3 days to change this before this wish becomes permenant." Sofia whispered.

"Why not try the wishing well?" Tilly asked.

"No, there has to be another way. When Amber used the wishing well, she turned me into a cat." Sofia explained.

"You need to be very clear when you make the wish." Tilly nodded.

"What about Mr. Cedric?" Sofia asked.

"Hes not your friend anymore. He'll more likely to to steal your amulet again." Tilly sighed.

"Why did I ever acept that wish!" Sofia groaned.

"Its ok, we will figure this out, I promise." Tilly hugged the young girl.

The two walked into the castle hand in hand.

"Hello Duchess Matilda, Lady Sofia."
Baileywhick announced when the pair came in.

Tilly found her brother in the throne room. "Roland, I believe Sofia here would do well in my old room."

"Of course. I will escort her myself." Roland cleared his throat.

"She cant have that room!" A woman cut in. Everyone turned to find Loreli with her hands on her hips.

"And why not? I'm the former owner of that room, and wish to pass it down to Sofia." Tilly frowned.

"That room houses a princess, not a lady."

"Loreli, the decision isnt yours, but Matildas." Roland cut across.

Loreli sighed impatently, "fine."

Roland got up from his throne and took the young girls hand. "I dont know why, but you seem very familiar."

Sofia smiled, "Dont ask me. I heard you like Dazzleball."

"You play?!" Rolands eyes lit up.

"Yes, I love watching the Flying Derby." Sofia continued

"Hmm..." Roland looked slightly confused, then shook his head.

"Tillys old room is this way." Roland lead Sofia into a pink room.

"Its beautiful." Sofia gasped.

"Im glad you like it. Now if you need anything, just pull this cord." Roland gestured.

"Shouldnt that be only for royalty?" Sofia asked

"Your basically royalty now." Roland replied

"Ok then."

When the young girl was alone, "Elena, can you please shrink me?"

Sofia smiled as she became three inches tall. She made her way through the walls to the Secret Library.

"Hello, I need to see if my story is here! Sofia of Dunwiddie?" Sofia asked the library.

The library lit up all the spines and out flew a book. "Tale of the Former Princess?" Sofia read.

Once upon a time a young princess named Sofia was granted a wish to bring two people back to life. But by doing so, the princess brought danger to her kingdom.

Everything she ever did was reversed, including those closest to her..." The library announced.

"I dont know how to to finish this story." Sofia sighed

Suddenly her amulet glowed. "Princess time?"

What happened next wasnt the appearance of just one princess, but all of them.

Ariel, Tiana, Belle, Jasmine, Cinderella, Merida, Pocahontas, Mulan, Rapunzel, Snow White, Aruora, Anna and Elsa.

"Ok, hello. This is a first." Sofia looked worried.

"Hello Sofia." The princesses chourased.

"Usually only one of you comes, not all." Sofia blushed.

"Sofia, you are dealing with dark magic. Princess Elena saw you needed the insight of all of us." Merida explaoned.

"Where is Princess Isabel of Avalor?" Sofia asked

"Shes busy." A voice answered and appeared Elena.

"So your not in my amulet again?" Sofia asked

"No, I have a kingdom to protect as do you." Elena replied.

"What good can I do?" Sofia sighed.

"Sofia, you saw through Sasha the Sorceres' disguise." Snow White stated.

"You saved Minimus and his brother." Merida commented.

"You saved your kingdom from Ivy." Rapunzel stated.

"You helped convince Princess Cora to listen." Ariel added.

"You broke the curse that had you croaking." Belle explained

"And you understood what the best kind of gift there is." Tiana replied

"You learned to confide in your new family." Elsa smiled

"And you used your love and compassion to to clear up a misunderstansing." Anna finished.

"You learned to find another way when you're trapped." Jasmine stated

"And to trust your animal friends." Aurora sang.

"You were brave enough to not listen and rescued your family." Mulan patted Sofias shoulder.

"Are you all here to inspire me?" Sofia asked

"No, but I am." Pocahontas replied.

"How?"

"This one man I met, he tricked everyone and he shot the man I fell in love with. I was able to unveil him for the villian he was. You can too, there is someone in disguise around you." Pocahontas replied. Then she disappeared.

"Remember, to use your head. You can do it Sofia." Snow White smiled then she too was gone.

"Think with your head as well as your heart." Anna replied.

"Love is the strongest power you have." Elsa smiled taking her sisters hand and left for Arendelle.

"You are stronger than you know." Mulan smiled before jumping away.

Soon Sofia was all alone. "I can do this."