you get bullied/hurt and they find out

word count-2281
george's one sucks. also does anyway want any imagines on any of this story's specifically??
leave requests x
TRIGGER WARNING

Harry-Would jump into action and make sure that you weren't hurt. He wouldn't let you be by yourself because he didn't want you to get hurt or attacked by them so he made sure someone was with you at all times.
"Just tell me their name!" Harry snapped. Y/n's eyes rolled at him, shutting her book and crossing over to the door of the common room, hastily leaving.
"Oh look at this." A deep voice came. "Y/n  Y/l/n! How you been babe?" Y/n looked over at where the voice came from, fear was a feeling that she was now consumed by. Harry contemplating wether or not to run out.
"Did that bruise heal over?" The boy asked. Y/n nodded from where she stood. He walked over to her, she honestly could have run, sent a curse down his way but she was too scared of him. Fear kept her planted in place until he was so close she had been backed into the wall.
"Now next time I ask for something it better be here or else-
"Or else what?" Harry asked from behind. Y/n sighed, somewhat in relief but a feeling of anxiety hit her. Harry now knows who her bully is. The boy turned to face Harry, ready to fight him but Harry was quicker and punched him across the face. Then again and again until his knuckles were bruising.
Y/n finally pulled him off, struggling to steady him and herself.
"You don't have to fight people for me!" She snapped.
"Who's going to if you're not?" Harry yelled. She took a step away from him, glaring at him harshly.
"I love you and I don't want you to feel like you have to deal with everything by yourself." Harry said. Her gaze softened, slowly she uncrossed her arms and sighed.
"I love you too." Y/n replied to him. He used his bruised knuckle to brush a strand of hair away from her eye.
"What the bloody hell happened?"

Ron-He doesn't know but it really gets to you. And when he finds out the affect he doesn't stop trying to protect you but he downs himself for not noticing.
"Hey Y/n! Seamus doesn't believe you can-what the fuck are you doing?" Ron yelled when he saw her in the bathroom. Crimson stains on the while towel. He grabbed the sharp object and threw it aside, she struggled with him. Trying to get him to leave her alone with it, trying to get him to stop holding her so aggressively, he cried out a stop, snatching his wand and muttering under his breath. The red liquid vanished, leaving behind small scars.
"Why?" Was all Ron could muster. "Why?!" Tears fell from her eyes.
"Nothing." Was the response, pulling down the sleeve. He caught her wrist gently.
"Did someone say something?" He asked. She stayed silent, unable to look into his eyes.
"You have to tell me." Ron said with a sterner tone then before. She looked at the floor, noticing every crevasse that lay in the times floors.
"Who?" He asked gently.
"Pansy Parkinson and Millicent Bullstrode." She replied quietly. Ron was extremely confused.
"Since when did they affect you?!" Ron asked, her head in his chest, stroking her hair. "What did they even say?"
"They just kept telling me that I was a disgrace and they kept going on about my parents. And it got to me Ron." She answered. "If I wasn't born my parents would be alive."
"Y/N! Don't you dare ever say anything like that again." Ron yelled. "You're not the reason they're dead! You know-Voldemort is! I love you so much and their words aren't going to change that! And you know your parents died for you, don't let this be the way you go back to them!"
"I'm such a bad boyfriend! How could i not see this!" Ron yelled.
"Please don't say that! I love you."

Neville- He wouldn't really know what to do, he'd just try to comfort you. You'd tell him though, because you know he's been through a similar thing. The two of you started to bond over it in an odd way. Even trying to top each other off.
"Well Draco flushed my head today!" Neville announced. Y/n laughed out loudly.
"Parkinson pushed me down the stairs, breaking my ankle!" Y/n snapped back.
"Then Crabbe-
"What are they talking about?" Oliver asked. Seamus, sitting next to Dean and Ron, all three ate popcorn, turned to Oliver.
"They argue of whose more bullied." He answered and quickly turned back.
"Yeah well Blaze broke my hand!" Neville said.
"He broke my hand and arm!" Y/n replied snugly. It went on for another twenty minutes till eventually Oliver had had enough.
"oFf To BeD! nOw!" Oliver yelled. "This is just sad."