what you steal from them

Warnings-none
Word count-800+

Harry-His glasses. You love to take them and put them on.
"Whoa you're blind blind!" You said. "Aww but they look so cute!"
"Y/n, I'm sure they look cute on you but I need them to see!" Harry whined. You took a picture in them and showed it  to him.
"You do look cute in them, but I need my glasses so I can see your pretty face!" Harry said. "And I don't want you going blind, so you can see how much I love you." You still take them.

Ron-He sweater that says R on it. Even though Mrs Weasley has made you one every year, you like his one.
"Mum you might as well start making two R sweaters." Ron said.
"No!" You chimed in quickly. "No it's okay."
"Well can't you wear an old one at least so I can wear the new ones." Ron complained. You shook your head.
"Y/n can you give me a hand?" Ginny asked. You left to help her.
"You idiot she wears yours cause they smell like you!" Fred whisper yelled.
"What?" Ron asked.
"They remind her of you! They reek of your cologne!" George added in a whisper yell so you couldn't hear. And finally Ron understood. He let you take them, and made sure to wear cologne when he wore them.

Draco-His robes, his beanie, his scarf. You absolutely love wearing Draco's clothes. His cologne had such a nice scent. It's like he bathes himself in Amortentia. You also love taking anything with the Slytherin symbol on it. He likes seeing you wear it too.
"Yeah that's right Y/n Potter it wearing a Slytherin scarf! Yeah my scarf cause I'M her boyfriend!"
"Draco shh!" You whispered.
"What you're so cute!" He smiled and cooed at you.

Neville-His plants. Neville really loves taking care of his plants so when you get jealous that he's not spending time with you, you'll take one and hide it from him.
"Y/n!" He called. "I went to get some more dirt and when I got back one of my plants were missing, care to explain?"
"Whatever do you mean?" You asked.
"Oh please you know they'll die with a lack of attention!" Neville whined.
"Well maybe so will I!" You replied.
"You're y/n Potter, whose not giving you attention." Seamus butted in.
"Yeah well I want Neville's attention." You said. This caused him to blush and after you returned his plant he gave you his full attention, because he loves you.

Seamus-His bed. Okay that sounds weird, but you like sleeping in his bed. He won't even be there but you'll curl up and fall asleep because his bed smells sweet like him and is so warm. He'll come back and find you asleep in his bed and when he'd try to move you, you'd whine so he'd just lay there with you. 
"Come on baby!" He cooed in your ear. "I wanna sleep too ya know." You rolled over and away from him.
"Fine then!" He huffed. He got under the covers and pulled you against him.

Oliver-His Quidditch robes. He actually likes seeing you wear them because of how big it is in you. He'll just laugh at you.
"You're gonna fall!" He laughed, catching your arms as you tried running in them. "Maybe you should take them off."
"But Oliiiiiiiiii!" You whined. "I love them!"
"They're all sweaty." Oliver chuckled.
"No they smell like your butterbeer cologne." You replied.
"Whatever princess." He replied and ruffled your hair. One day after a game you even fell asleep in them.

Fred-His watch. Fred always wears a watch that you bought for him. But you took it one day and begrudgingly gave it back. You don't know why but you love it, and when he's offered to buy you one you don't want it. You don't care about the time you just want his watch.
"Hey what time is it?" Ron asked.
"Well I wouldn't know!" Fred replied. "Y/n?"
"Oh I can't read this time." You replied. Fred rolled his eyes and complained until you have it back, only to steal it again.

George-The map. You like stealing it to use it because when you need it and he won't give it to you because "he doesn't want you in trouble". So when he doesn't notice you'll take it and hide it for yourself.
"Hey Freddie have you seen the map?" He asked causing you to smirk which he noticed.
"Never mind!" He turned to you and grabbed you, tickling your sides.
"Give it back!"
"N no!" You laughed.
"I don't want you in trouble okay!" He said.
"Look who you're talking to." You replied. He rolled his eyes and stole the map back.