Chapter 14 - News at the Hospital

Începe de la început

"T-Tessa, she's my- my sister." I stuttered... Watching everyone's faces change from being worried to shocked.

"Oh my goodness, seriously?" Zayn exclaimed.

"Yes, and that means my mum has been lying to me." I frown, anger clouding my thoughts.

{ NIALL POV }

Tessa and Louis were related? Wow, now I need to get through Louis to date Tessa, but is that wrong? I grab my phone, opening up the twitter app.

@NiallOfficial: Finding out Tessa is Louis' sister, aw! I still love you! @TessaTomlinson @Louis_Tomlinson

I tweeted before my phone went mad with all the retweets, favourites and replies. Another nurse the came in, calling us to come over. We quickly crowded round, desperate for the news.

"Okay, Tessa. Her foot is fractured but nothing too serious. We have put a bandage on it so it can regain its strength, we will also provide her some crutches. Would you like to see her now?" Was the nurse crazy? Of course we wanted to see her! I nodded madly, following her immediately while we leave Harry and Louis behind.

We went into a room and Tessa was sat there wrapped in a blanket, she was sat up, propped by many pillows. I ran to her side and held her hand, leaning in I gave a quick peck on her cheek. She smiled at me weakly, her foot must hurt.

"Hey babe, how are you?" I give her a reassuring smile.

"I've been better..." she muttered.

"I am so sorry, this is all my thought I shouldn't have..."

Tessa interrupted me. "no Niall, it wasn't your fault, stop beating yourself up for this. I'm the clumsy one here." She smiled.

"So are you coming straight home?" Liam asked.

Tessa nodded, causing me to rejoice. The boys laughed as I feel my cheeks heat up. That was meant to happen in my head...

"Hey guys." we all turn around.

{ LOUIS POV }

"Hey guys." I say entering the room. I staggered my way to Tessa's bed and sat on the edge. I was still dizzy. Everyone smiled at me.

"Hey Tess! How are you?" I exclaim

"Meh." she replied. As I chuckled lightly

"Hey Tessa guess what?" I try to put some enthusiasm in my voice.

Tessa doesn't reply, waiting for the news.

"Well the nurse brung me to her office to check up on your files and she found out that you're my sister!"

"What? But that means, what? Why did I grow up with my dad? Do we have the same mum?" She asked many questions but I tell her I don't know.

..............................................................................................................................................

{ LIAM POV }

Later in the evening we all went home. After this long day we still haven't managed to buy Tessa's phone, ahh well I guess she forgot.

"Hey Liam I thought I was getting a phone" Tessa smirked, never mind.

I spoke too soon. 

"Mmm we were kinda busy, buy you it tomorrow," I said winking. I looked over at the time and it was 11pm.

"Tessa, Niall... When are you got g public with you relationship?" I asked, curious.

"tomorrow at the MTV interview," Niall said smiling.

"Ohh" I said not really knowing what to say.

"well everybody it's getting late, everyone up, bed. Now. Good night!" I shouted walkingn upstairs.

"Goodnight Daddy Direction" they chorused downstairs. I smiled to myself before trudging up.

{ ZAYN POV }

I checked my twitter, Perrie had tweeted, yet she couldn't reply my text? This is weird.. She tweeted again, so I texted her again, just in case.

* Hey babe, you're tweeting but not replying my texts.. Your not ignoring me are you :O loveyou xxxx - Zayn *

I waited for a while but no reply, yet she is still tweeting.

@PerrieEdwards I am so bored...

(A/N I DON'T KNOW HER TWITTER COZ ITS DELETED.)

If she's bored she would text me. Ok.. Just gonna leave it. I went upstairs and slipped into my bed. I got comfy then fell asleep, deep in thought.

{ TESSA POV }

A few minutes after Liam went upstairs Niall whispered into my ear.

"Let's sleep I'm tired." He said, his breath tickling my ear.

I nodded, getting up and grabbing one of the crutches, as I attempted to grab the other, Niall carried me bridal style up to the room, I was too tired to complain, and by the time we were up. I fell asleep.

AUTHORS NOTES

I'm ill atm :( blocked nose arghhh someone help..

THANKYOU READERS!!

Comment, Become a Fan, Vote!

Loveyou all!

~ Chamrock Jack 🍀 Xox