Chapter 9 - Hangover

{ TESSA POV }

I woke up with the sun going through the blinds again, I shot my head up and a huge amount of pain hit my head.

"Arrggghh!" I screamed in pain.

I heard running and then Liam, Zayn, Harry and Niall shot into my room, "Are you ok?" Liam asked.

"Is your head ok?" Harry asked frantically.

"Wow you're a deep sleeper.. You slept longer than me!" Zayn exclaimed.

"You hungry? You haven't ate in ages!" Niall asked.

Their questions shot more pains across my head.

"Will you guys like shut up. I have the worse headache ever and can someone please explain to me what happened last night?" I asked rubbing my head.

Louis came in suddenly and said "Here," handing me some pain killers and a glass of water.

"Cheers." I thank smiling.

"Can someone please explain to me what happened though?" I sat up, still curious.

"Well...." Liam started.

"I was watching you at the pub after you chugged down like 20 shots. You were walking around and you stumbled into some guys arms and you ran away from him until you lost him, he seemed to not mind and just left with a huge grin on his face...."

"Oh My God.." I start but Liam continues.

"Please comments and questions at the end please" Liam smiled. "Well anyway after running for a bit you stopped and looked around and saw Niall with some girls."

"What girls?! were they hot?" Niall shouts.

"Niall, shut up let me finish my story!" Liam yells. "Well anyway you went over and screamed at the girls telling them that Niall was your man, as I quote 'GET OF MEH MAN' Liam chuckles. "You started arguing with one of the sluts and she grinds her ass on Niall's crotch which made you even red with anger and you started saying stuff to her that I couldnn't hear and for the rest of the night, you and Niall flirted and talked loads thinking each other as strangers not even knowing each other, you even shared a little kiss. Then we had to go home and you refused to so we had to lift you out getting loads of stares and when we got home you fell asleep on Niall's lap so he lifted you up in your bed and here we are now!" Liam said happily

My cheeks were flushing red with embarrassment. "Did I really do all that?" I say embarrassed.

"Yeah, it was so funny to watch though" Liam said chuckling.

"Eurgh leave me alone I don't like hangovers." I say hoping they would leave.

"Noo we wanna stay!"

"Go on a date or something, please" I say rubbing my head hoping they would leave.

"I'm calling El then" Louis said happily skipping out my room, that odd child.

"I'll call Dani or something then.." Liam said walking out.

"I'll see if Perrie is free to have a skype call," Zayn said smiling weakly.. "I doubt it though" He said, I gave him a reassuring smile, he smiled back then left frowning.

"Errmm I'm going to the gym!" Harry said running out.

"I'm staying with you!" Niall said happily.

I groan. "Come on Tessa.. I am your man!" Niall chuckled.

I give him a glare but don't say anything.

"See you didn't even deny!" Niall said smirking even more.