Chapter 5 - Truth or Dare

{ TESSA POV }

I looked through my walk in wardrobe, it was amazing! All the clothes the boys had bought today! Including clothes they didn't tell me about! They were smart enough to take all the price tags and labels off all the clothes so we couldn't return them and I couldn't see the price. I was busy gazing at all the nice clothes when someone knocked on the door, I opened it slowly and Harry was there grinning from ear to ear. "What?!" I snapped staring at him. He grinned again and then got a small bag out of his pocket. I stared at the Victoria Secrets bag and looked at him. "I kinda bought this.. because.. I thought you would look nice ..in ... it" Harry said losing his grin. I snatched the bag and peered into his bag it was a lacey push up bra with matching panties. I gasped and stared at him, he started grinning again. "You gotta keep it Tessa.. Pleeeaaaaaaasssseee!" He pleaded giving his best puppy dog eyes. "Fine!" I said scoffing and throwing it at the back of the walk in wardrobe. Harry smiled again. When will he stop!

{ HARRY POV }

She accepted the gift and threw it to the back of her walk in wardrobe. He face was priceless, the I remembered why I was up here in her room in the first place. "Umm Tessa we're going to start a game of truth or dare, you playing?" I said showing her my pearly whites. "Umm, truth or dare? with 5 guys? This is going to be interesting" She said smiling and grabbing my wrist pulling me downstairs. We got downstairs and the other boys were already sat down in a circle leaving two spare spaces for me and Harry. I sat in between Liam and Louis when Tessa sat in between Niall and Zayn. The game started.

{ ZAYN POV }

"Harry truth or dare." I said evilly. Harry looked at me and said "Ummm... Truth" I stared back and said "Is it true you fucked Caroline in a public toilet?" I smirked at him. "Nope" he said popping the 'p' I laughed and then it was Harry's turn. He turned to Niall, "Niall truth or dare" Niall quickly replied saying "Truth" "Awwh, Nialler don't be boring pick dare" Louis yelled. "Dude! No need to yell I'm right here and no last time I said dare I had to wear high heels" Niall said laughing. "Well anyway .. is it true you're not a virgin" Harry said grinning, everyone turned to him wide-eyed and he answered saying "yeah" and a red colour flushed over his face. Everyone laughed when he turned to Louis. "Louis truth or dare?" Niall said in his 'Peter Dickson voice' Louis laughed replying with "Dare" "ooo" Everyone said. Niall laughed and said "I dare you to run into the garden with only your boxers on and shouting "Niall Horan is an ultimate irish sex god!" Niall said, proud with his dare. "Ok," Louis replied stripping down to his boxers and running outside screaming "NIALL HORAN IS AN ULTIMATE IRISH SEX GOD" We all laughed as he ran in and put his clothes on again.

( NIALL POV }

I chuckled to myself on how Louis actually did it. but you have to admit I am an ultimate irish sex god, hehe, I joke, I joke." [HE IS AN ULTIMATE IRISH SEX GOD HEHEE Louis grinned evilly, I'm guessing he thought of a good dare or truth. He turned to Tessa and said "Tessa, please don't be boring! Truth .. or Dare Mwuahahahaha!" He started to fake cackling. Tessa turned to him her brown eyes gleaming and said "I was going to pick dare anyway.. DARE" she said laughing. Louis smiled even more evilly and Tessa looked worried, she looked so cute. "I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with lickle Nialler over here and a kiss has to be included" Louis laughed very proud with his dare. Tessa and me flushed bright pink before being pushed into a closet. "Well I guess it's just us again" I said smiling to Tessa into the darkness. "Yeah" she said giggling. "Well are we going to do the dare?" I asked curious if she wanted to kiss me as much as I wanted to kiss her. "You betcha!" She said laughing. I slowly leaned forward and pecked on her lips, I was about to back away but she got her arms around my neck and pulled me in closer. Our lips moved in sync as we kissed for like 3 minutes before she pulled away, both of us gasping for air. "Wow.." I said surprised, "Yeah" she said laughing before the closet opened again by Liam smirking at us. "What?" Tessa said glaring at him. I chuckled before crawling out and joining the circle with Tessa and Liam.

{ TESSA POV }

That kiss... I felt fireworks when our lips touched and I couldn't control myself. My arm automatically moved behind his neck and pulled him close, but I knew he liked it because he smiled in the kiss. I remembered it was my turn so I faced Liam. "Liam, Truth or dare" I said winking. "Umm.." Liam said winking before Louis and Harry was urging him to pick dare. "Fine, ok! I pick dare!" Liam said looking grumpy. "Have you ever had sex with Dani" I said eyes wide. I didn't think the other boys knew as they also stared at Liam. "Well-lll I-iiii May off once but like.. ummm" He kept stuttering so we all laughed it off. "I'm tired I said putting my hand on my forehead like those stupid sappy movies and pretended to lay back, as I landed on Niall's lap. He chuckled. The other boys looked at each other and started laughing. I sat upright again. "What?!" I said glaring at them. The raised there hands up in defeat as I gave them my deafening stare. "Jeesht Tessa, you can be all angelic one minute and the next your a devil!" Louis said laughing nervously. I laughed then said. "Right everyone upstairs. Bed. Now." The boys complained but I said "No buts. Go. To. Bed." They all scrambled upstairs as fast as they could. I laughed at myself before realising Niall was still here. "Yeahh?" I said sleepiness overpowering me. "Oh umm remember that conversation we had today? at the mall? I told you we could talk later about it and it is later isn't it?" He said smiling showing his braces. He made braces look hot. "Yeah" I said smiling. "Get ready for bed and meet me at my room at 11pm ? I said looking at the time. It was 10:30pm. "Ok" He said smiling running upstairs. I also ran upstairs quickly got changed into my spongebob square pants shorts with a matching tank top. It was in the middle of summer so it was quite hot. I checked all the other rooms to see if they were in bed.

AUTHORS NOTES

I'm mostly going to update via iPad so I decided on leaving everything like normal :) 

Comment

Vote

Become a Fan

I appreciate everyone!

~ Chamrock Jack xox