All Over

I felt pain in my back and quickly realized I was growing two new sets of wings and tails. Spines sprouted all the way down my back to meet the one on my tail, and I felt screw-like horns protrude from the sides of my head. I let out a roar that shattered all the glass nearby and looked back to the man, the fear and panic were obvious. I spoke to him, my voice deep, growling...demonic.

"You will pay for your hellish acts, I will make sure there's a special place in death for you. I will drag you there myself!"

I flew at him with incomprehensible speed, laughing as he flailed and tried to shoot me. I stopped in front of him, grabbing him with my tails then taking to the skies. I reach above the clouds before spinning and releasing the man, sending him hurtling towards the ground. I flew after him and halted in the air as he hit the ground with a massive crater. I started to gather a ball of shadow magic in my hands, locking eyes with him as he looked up,

"Let this be an example to the galaxy, never hurt my Master!"

I began lifting it above my head as it grew, putting all my life force into it. Then I remembered his name, I heard it amidst the fight.

"DIE THANOS, DIE!!!!!!"

I slammed my hands forwards and I launched the orb at the man. The resulting explosion sent everyone not behind cover flying. I stood still as the blast went off and after it cleared I flew into the hole to see if he was dead. I looked down at the golden glove, it was shattered and the gems were in a pile. The man was nothing more than ash, we won. I took the gems and placed them in a sealed pocket dimension to keep them out of bad hands. I flew out and towards my Master, I knew I had used so much of my magic already but I did what I must. I saw as the avengers were standing around where Master lay.

Thor had him in his arms crying, they all turn as I land, my wings fully extend and my tails splayed. I walked towards Master the others quickly moving out of my way, I gave thor a look that said 'back off' and with no hesitation, he jumped away. I kneeled beside Master, placing my hands on his chest before focusing my life into him. I was a being of darkness but I was also raised in light. I had power over souls, and while taking life was easier I had the power to give it too.

I pushed all I could into him, I felt blood spurt from my lips and run down my chin. My skin grew paler and tears fell in droves. Here's the thing about my power. I had power that outranked the gods but if I used too much it would kill me. Using my power always hurt, which is why I hid it, I also didn't want to scare others. I had used so much magic killing Thanos that I was draining all I had to keep Master alive. I was going to die. I didn't mind though, anything to save my Master.

As my body started to give out, blood running from my mouth and eyes, I pushed everything into one last wave. I expelled all I was, making my tails and wings fade from lack of magic, before collapsing to the ground.