The Meeting

Mister Clint stopped his game, grabbing his bow which was on the floor beside him, and began sprinting down the hall. Mister Steve followed soon after, grabbing his shield off the table. I stood frozen as the noise took me by surprise. I shook my head before chasing after the two men. I knew I wasn't part of their team but Master had begun helping them so it was my duty to be by his side and help protect him. I catch up with the duo and watch as they swipe a card to enter the room, I slip in behind them.

In the middle of the room was a large oval table. Mister Tony was at the head, a glowing screen hovering before him. To his left sat Miss Nat, an empty seat, and Mister Bruce. To the left was an empty seat, Sir Thor, and Master. Mister Clint took the seat next to Miss Nat while Mister Steve sat my Mister Tony. I was left standing in the open, Mister Tony's eyes finding me quickly.

"What is she doing here?"

Everyone else turned to look at me and I could see the confusion and slight worry in Master's eyes. I stood up straighter and looked Mister Tony in the eyes, something I was trained never to do.

"It is my duty to serve and protect my Master. If this is something so urgent then it requires my presence to ensure my Master's safety."

Mister Tony moved as if to protest but Mister Bruce spoke up.

"She is a member of this team, it can't hurt to let her in. There's no need for a pointless argument."

Mister Tony just sighed and pointed to the empty chair beside Master. I relax and head over to my Master smiling as I sat down. Mister Tony began speaking.

"Well, I'm sure you all remember the tesseract."

He gave a pointed look at Master which I lean to block and glare back, making him back off with a shocked expression. Normally I'm very sweet and kind but when it comes to protecting Master I turn ruthless.

"Anyway, turns out that this a called The Space Stone, one of the infinity stones."

Mister Tony then explains all the stones and what they do, as well as the infinity gauntlet.

"Ok, so that does that have to do with us?"

It was Mister Clint who asked rather annoyed.

"Well, someone has this gauntlet is planning of destroying the earth, or something to that extent."

This had everyone off their seats, ready to defend. I knew Master was going to join the fight, even with no magic he was skilled this his daggers. I felt fear pulse through me at the thought of him fighting such a power being alone. I had to be there to fight for him, but I was scared to reveal my power.