⭐ 90th Annual Ball ⭐

Start from the beginning

"Sure, thanks, I'll wait over by the table with Petra and Eren." I tell Jean, then we both take our seperate paths. When I walked over there, suddenly I someone pull me by the arm. I look to see Sasha, holding my arm.

"Yes, Sasha?" I ask. "Where's the food?" she asks me. I roll my eyes at her.

"The food is in the corner." I reply, laughing a little. "Phew! Thank goodness! I thought there was no food for a second!" she laughs.

"(F/n), here's your drink." Jean interrupts Sasha and I. He hands me a glass of champagne. "Thanks Jean."  I smile. Sasha gives me a stupid wink before she goes back to dancing with Connie.

Jean and I walk to a nearby table and sit down. We both take sips of our drinks, awkwardly, over our embarrssed selves.

"Umm, (F/n), you want to dance?" he asks me. "Oh, sure." I reply. Jean takes my hand and we go to the dance floor. Eren and Petra were dancing together, from what I was seeing Petra was blushing, hardcore.

Hmmm, I can see them together. Mikasa and Armin were just drinking their champagne and talkingin the corner. Sasha and Connie were dancing, Krista and Ymir were smiling and talking.

-3 HOURS LATER-

9:00 P.M

It was a nice ball to be at right now. Sadly, I just wanted to be with Levi. Until, the music soften.

A man came up and spoke.

"If you and your partner would like to lead the evening dance, please stay on the dance floor." he announces.

People started to escape their way off the dance floor. "Can we dance?" I ask Jean. Jean rubs his neck then smiles.

"Sure." he replies.

In the end, the only couples were Eren, Petra, Erwin, Hanji. Levi and Yuri stood at the end. Levi would glance at me, and I would look at him, as well.

The music began.

(Now for this dance, I didn't think of really any specific song, but you can think of any song for you and Jean's dance!)

Jean laced his hand with mine and we began to dance first, down the aisle of the three couples. Jean and I glided down the dance floor, ever so gracefully, and we ended right next to Levi and Yuri. The people clapped at our dance. One by one the couples went until Levi and Yuri came up.

The music for their dance was rather spicy and erotic to me. Levi and Yuri danced down the aisle, but with more...umm.. physical movement to their dance. Yuri and Levi ended up in front of Jean and I.

For their final move, Levi had slowly dipped Yuri. Yuri smirked at me, then the impossible happened. When Levi had brought her back up, they kissed. The claps of the cadets roared in the ballroom, the uproar covered the sound of my heart shaterring the small fixed pieced that were already broken.

I slowly walked back from the dance floor, with a smirking Yuri looking at me. I rushed out of the ballroom and to the bathroom.

"Oi, (F/n)!" I hear someone call me before I lock myself in the bathroom sectional. I slid onto the white tiled floor and I began to feel the pain slip out of my eyes. It hurt. SO badly.

I loved Levi...so much. I wanted him, he wanted to be with me. He needed my trust. I don't know though...After that.

Levi knew how much I hated Yuri. I sniffled up my tears and I stood up from the floor. I straightened up my dress and I walked out of the bathroom, hiding my face, and going outside to the balcony, throught the open ballroom doors. I lean against the stone balcony fencing and I look at the clear moon. The snow falling slower by the second as each cloud passed, slowly by the beautiful moon goddess.