⭐ 90th Annual Ball ⭐

Start from the beginning

"You're as beautiful as the stars." He whispers in my ear. My cheeks began to heat up at his compliment before I could say thanks, he handed me a pale pink orchid.

"For you." He tells me as he takes my hand. "Th-thanks.." I stutter.

I smile at his gift as we both began to walk outside to the carriages.

The snow fell down slowly. Jean took my hand and we headed to the carriages.

There were a lot of carriages but Jean and I had to share one with someone.

"Oh, there's one over there." Jean tells me. We walk to the carriage where, a coachmen held the door open.

Jean got in first, but before I got in, I froze on the spot.

"Oh, hi (f/n)." Yuri smirks at me, with Levi at her side. Levi looked so handsome in his suit. My god.

He glared at Jean as I got into the carriage and sat next to him.

This is going to be a long ride...

3 Hours Later:

"It took me forever to find this dress, so you like this dress on me, Heichou?" Yuri asks Levi as he looked out the window, intensely.

"Tch, can you be quite, brat, for a second?" Levi says with his same emotionless voice and face.

I roll my eyes, knowing that was my Levi.

"Oh, (f/n), you have something in your hair." Jean tells me. "Huh? Do I?" I question. "Here I got it." He smiles as he faces me, and pulls out a small twig in my hair.

"Oh, haha...a twig." I laugh, softly. Jean smirks at me then, throws it out the window.

Levi's eyes showed of jealousy and hatred for Jean at that moment, but rather his face stayed the same.

The carriage comes to halt and the coachman opens the door for us, Levi gets out first, and holds out his hand to Yuri.

"Let's go, cadet." Levis says, empathizing the word cadet. Yuri smirks at me then gets out of the carriage and they leave to the ballroom.

I felt my eye twitch for second over my small side of jealousy.

Just whatever, (f/n), Levi is just....nice...I guess?

Jean gets out and holds his hand out to me, I smile at him, happily. Just as I'm about to grab his hand, he picks me up like a bride.

"Oh!" I gasp, out of surprise. Jean smiles at me then puts me down. "Let's go!" He tells me.

-3 HOURS LATER-

9:00 P.M

~Ballroom~

The sounds of the violins and pianos filled the lively room, of a winter's day. How lovely the room looked, decorated in gold and pale blue, signifying snow flakes.

Jean wrapped his arm around my arm and we walked into the grand ballroom.

The cadets and trainees were dancing and talking at the beautiful reception.

Hanji quickly caught my eye. She ran over to me.

"Aww! You look so beautiful, (f/n)!" Hanji squeals as she sees me. "Not as beautiful as you, Hanji!" I smile back. She looks at Jean then she gets her serious face on. "You take care of my(f/n), tonight, Kristein." she warns Jean.

"Don't worry Squad Leader, she's in good hands." Jean promises Hanji. "Okay, you guys have fun, tonight, then!" she smiles then leaves back to where she was. "Okay, well...do you want something to drink?" Jean asks me.