"Unnie! I'm sorry something happened just now." Yeri chuckled after. We totally forgot about picking up Dahyun.

"Mianhae, Dahyun." I apologized as well.

"It's okay." Dahyun smiled. But her face eventually changed when she saw me. "Are you okay, unnie?"

I shook my head honestly and faked a smiled.

"What happened?" she asked.

"I'll tell you inside. Let's go back." I told her.

- - -

As we head back in our room, Yeri stayed for a while to help me explain things to Dahyun.

"You see, unnie. Nayeon unnie has this arrogant and narcissistic type of, quote and quote, a best friend who had the guts to say bullshit things about unnie." Yeri explained annoyingly to Dahyun.

"Jeongyeon?" Dahyun asked.

"Yeah, that's her. Can you imagine? She said, 'yeah, I know her for 15 years and left my room for no reason.' Ugh! The audacity of that woman to make Nayeon unnie looks stupid in front of us. She could've just lied and left. I hate her." Yeri finally finished yelling and mocking Jeongyeon as she breathed calmly.

Dahyun shook her head and went closer to me, "How are you feeling, unnie?" she wrapped her arm around me and looked so worried.

"I don't know. I feel like I did piss her off and made her like that. It's all my fault." I lowered my tone in the last sentence.

"Wae? What happened, unnie?" Yeri asked this time.

I didn't answer as I feel like no words were coming out from my mouth. "It's kinda bit a long story, Yeri," Dahyun responded for me.

"Then make it short?" Yeri seemed really eager to know.

"Okay, that Jeongyeon girl is really Nayeon unnie's best friend and liked her for a long time now. Satisfied?" Dahyun directly told her about the liked part which surprised me.

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry, unnie!" Dahyun immediately apologized as she realized what she said.

I chuckled, "It's okay," then I glanced at Yeri of what she might react about it.

"Wow. Now that's complicated." but Yeri just mumbled.

"I know." I murmured.

We all three went silent for a moment. My mind went blank as I feel exhausted by what happened earlier this night. And I can't contain myself of being in that situation again. It's too much to handle.

"I think I'll head to bed now," I told them and excused myself.

"Yeah, you should rest, unnie," Dahyun said.

"Anyway," I look at Yeri. "Thank you for tonight."

"It's nothing, unnie. Don't worry, if we encounter that Jeongyeon person again, I'll make sure you won't get embarrassed again." Yeri said with great intentions. "I won't let her go near you again." her faced wrinkled like she was serious.

Dahyun and I laughed silently with Yeri's gesture. She was cute with her expression.

"Ne, Yeri. I'm counting on you." I jokingly agreed. Next, I tucked myself to bed. "Jaljayo." it was my last word to them before I closed my eyes.

Jeongyeon's POV

The next morning, I had a usual and plain day to start. Chaeyoung was peacefully sleeping while hugging her plushies. It was a Saturday morning yet I still woke up so damn early.

I checked my phone and texted Mina a 'good morning' text. Well, Mina's my first girlfriend. So I don't know how the relationship works. If I want advice about these things, I always come to Nayeon.

I stared at my phone for a few seconds, waiting for Mina's reply, but I got none.

"Maybe she's still asleep."

I stood up from my bed and went through my closet. I decided to take a jog outside since I haven't been working out for a long time. I can feel my body changing because of my appetite.

I grabbed my workout outfit and went outside. I brought my phone with me in case Mina will be waking up soon and reply.

As I reached the running field, my phone rang. It was my older sister who called.

"Hello, unnie?" I greeted first.

"Jeongyeonie! Good morning. I know you're already awake this early." her tone seemed excited.

"Yeah. You know me. So, what's up?"

"What? You don't remember, do you?" her tone swiftly changed.

"The what?" I still had no idea what she was talking about.

"It's my birthday, you babo!!!" I literally moved my phone away from my ear as she screamed. I chuckled nervously as I forgot her birthday.

"I'm sorry, unnie. I was busy lately and been occupied. Mianhae," I softly told her.

"Aish! Anyways, come home tonight for dinner. And bring, Nayeon. I missed her." I froze a little hearing Nayeon's name from her.

I didn't respond to what she said.

"Yah? Arraseo?" then unnie spoke again.

"Okay, fine." I ended the call after.

How am I going to tell Nayeon about this? Especially after what I did last night to her. I'm screwed. My insides were screaming for help again.

I'm sorry if this chapter's lame. Hahahaha!

Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you and love lotsss :*
- 단팥