b o y s

jin was running to the park. he was actually doing this for jisoo.
"hey babe!" he heard a womens voice. jin turned his head to see, sooyoung standing and smiliing. jin glared at the tall black hair. well, it was quite awkward ever since they broke up.
"awh! boo whats wif the smile upside down ?" she asked while kissing his cheeks. jin push the tall girl out.
"i thought u were dating sungjae." jin said while looking around.
"we broke up!" she smiled and saw a figure coming.

"jisoo!" jin hugged the small girl and of course she hug back.
sooyoung glared. i thought they hated eachother? her mind stop when she saw them kissing. what! sooyoung ran back to her villa crying.
in the BP's dorm, lisa was ignoring jungkook. she really does not want a pest in the house.

"lisa! im sorry!" jungkook pleaded hoping the girl could talk to him. they were alone since jisoo went out. lisa scoffed and went to her room slamming the door. jungkook sigh and left a note before he went out. jungkook was upset and look down , he bumped into someone.
"hey watch where- jungkook!" a voice made him looked up.
"what? somi!" they hugged. they are actually siblings before somi got to go abroad for her intership.
"when did u arrived in seoul?" jungkook asked as the break the hug.
"i arrived yesterday! eomma and appa picked me up!" she said excitedly, looking at her phone.
"wish we can chat more oppa! but i have to go! heres my number!" waving jungkook and passing a note.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
hi astrologers !!
short chapters ik 😕
sorry for not updating :(
oh and i decided to add somi in :)
well thank u for 118 reads !! and 4 votes!
a few more chapters !!

xoxo,
aries 🤠