g i r l s

jisoo, woke up first at 4:56AM she does not know why. so she got up and took a morning swim at her villa. when she got ready she knocked on her roomate's door. she creaked open slowly.
"seokjin, im going to take a swim." she said and all she heard was groans from him. she shrugged off and wrote a letter in case if he got worried.

jisoo took off her white robe and took a dip. feeling the cold liquid touching her white skin,made her shudder. while swimming about 2 laps around the pool, she heard her phone notification ringtone and swim back to surface. she got up and wiped herself with the towel. she took her phone and read all the messages.

BP IN YOUR AREA 🍒💕

chaeyoung:
jisoo unnie! i see u swimming 😒
5:16AM

you:
r u the only one awake?
seen by chaeyoung.

lisa:
guys i just got up, thanks rosie 😒
5:34AM

chaeyoung:
awh the maknae is awake. gm lalisa 💕

you:
lol,true tho, breakfast is at 8.
seen by 2

lisa:
smh. jenjen unnie is still on her beauty sleep mode 😂✊
5:37AM

chaeyoung:
i bet she is on do not disturb mode =)
5:40AM

lisa:
no she put her alarm at 6, she wants to do a ootd *:/
5:42AM

you:
smh. true tho. ok bye guys imma continue swimming 😀
seen by 2

jisoo shut her phone and placed it. she continued swimming until dawn. once jisoo saw the cotton candy like sky, she got up and went to the villa.
jisoo changed into this

she plaited her hair into a crown and walked out of her villa,she went to chaeyoung's villa since ot was next to eachother

jisoo knocked on the door.
when she heard the door opened,she saw jimin, shirtless half tired face.
"hi, where is rosé?" jisoo asked while looking inside the villa, it was quite messy, there was a singlet on the floor, chaeyoung's one-piece bathing suit on the coffee table, and two small bags on the sofa.
"rosiee! your friend is here." jimin called out while goimg in, signaling jisoo to come im despite the mess.

"oh jisoo!!" her lively voice greeted as she walked out of the room. she saw jimim going into the same room once rosé exited.
chaeyoung was wearing an oversized tshirt that said, 'chims' and her booty shorts. she had her messy bed hair.
"yea, sorry me and chimchim was lazy to clean last night." she said while picking up their clothes.
jisoo got suspicious, did they sleep together? why was rosé wearing jimim's shirt?
jisoo followed the red haired inside the room. and WOW! the room was clean. it has neatly folded clothes on the end of the bed. but there was male clothes lying on the bed.
"did you guys slept together last night?" jisoo pop that topic, as she was impatient. she saw the red haired blushed, but not in the shade of pink. in a hot pink.
"yea, we slept together, because chaeyoung had a bigger bed." jimin replied and continued watching football on his phone

chaeyoung nodded, jisoo smirked and clapped her hands.
"chae got a boyfriend!" jisoo shouted while running out of the villa nd going to her own villa, locking the door, she panted,
"yah jisoo? u say u went swimming, not jogging." seokjin said while looking at her, jin was actually watching television when he heard the door opened.

✄- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(please cut along the line)

hi astrologers .
thks for 11 views i appreciate the views as it means 11 astrologers was reading my crappy book

well. . . please dont me a ghosty and do comment for ideas i will be happy to hear your wonderful plans for this account √

thanks for the support astrologers

xoxo,
aries 💞