t h i r d p e r s o n

breakfast was here! and the students were already hungry!
jennie was wearing this

breakfast was here! and the students were already hungry!jennie was wearing this

with her white sandals and straw hat. today they were going to a beach!
while walking, she felt someone's presence was behind her, she really like the person's presence. she looked back and saw KIM TAEHYUNG. she then rolled her eyes, well, rumours said that taehyung is 100% boyfriend material, well jennie can't blame that, he has the looks, he looks selfish but no, he is kind-hearted and sweet af.

jennie found a spot and saw two girls coming.
"yah jennie unnie!!" she realized it was the maknaes, lisa and chaeyoung.
"jenjen unnie, me and lisa are playing volleybal with twice's maknae line and yuqi with shuhua." chaeyoung said while jennie nodded, she wanted to sun tanned. but! she put some sunscreen on her before she become red.
"jennie!" she heard two voices, but this time, it wasn't the maknaes it was nayeon and jisoo.
nayeon and jisoo are childhood besties so tbey are quite close.
"hm?" jennie looked up and saw the two females walking closer.
"sun tanning without us?"nayeon snorted. well yea! jennie wanted some peace and quiet but with the older girls, she calm.

after the beach, it was the villa time! what is villa time? well its when the roomates starts to get fammiliar with eachother. irene, and baekhyun was scretly making out because they are dating. taehyung when inside jennie's room and sat on the edge of her bed.
"jennie, right?" the male spoked in his low tone. to be honest, the low tone that taehyung have is a turned on for jennie. jennie nodded. she looked at her feets which was close to taehyung's lap.
"you know your girlfriend is cheating,right?" the girl suddenly spoke with a different topic.
"what?" taehyung shook his head. the thoughts were running but it stopped when jennie continued speaking.
"lets go to her villa." jennie asked while getting up. taehyung, too, got up and followed.

"here u go." jennie pointed at the clear glass window and saw irene on baekhyun's lap moaning.
taehyung heart shattered but hugged jennie eventually.
jennie got shocked but hugged back
she likes hugs.
"thank you. heres my number." the male passed his number to the female and she nodded, jennie went to the villa while taehyung went to the beach to calm down.

taetae 💘💦

hi!

hi:-)

well, r u meting joohyun?..

yea.. she said wait. i'll be there.

lol i bet she is getting ready 😂

yes !! she is i think 😀
ok ok bye! ttyl 💚 she is here btw

bye 💚💚

HEARTS. wow jennie was shocked that her ex crush sends her heart. maybe it was a friendship type of heart, ouch. jennie can admits she still likes taehyung but taeyong was her number one crush!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
___________________________________

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

hi astrologers 💦

aries here !! so i updated this book yesterday.and my wifi was loww so i can't publish.

anyways!! what would be ur reaction when ur crush sends u hearts 💜

reaction here please!

ok thanks for reads <3 astrologers.

xoxo
aries