Chapter 2: The Raid

Start from the beginning

Harriet:

Hadie:

"Grab your raid bags and lets head out, grab a sparkler, we only have 1 use, send it up if you get caught" Harriet said

"Lets split up, Hadie you go with Mads and Holly. Anthony and Leon will pair up, and Gabriella and I will team up" Harriet ordered. I grabbed Hadie's hand and pulled the younger boy towards Jafar's junk shop. Mads took a 'street light', aka a match, and burned a hole in the door, before pulling the door open.  We went in, grabbing anything we wanted.  I grabbed a jug, an old sword, we split the cash register between ourselves, and an old candle making kit.  Then there was something that caught my eye.

It was the most beautiful thing on the Isle that I had ever seen

It was the most beautiful thing on the Isle that I had ever seen. I picked through the jewelry, but finally, I chose the beautiful blue crystal necklace.  I tossed a few plain silver chains into my bag and waited by the door for the others to finish. We had taken whatever stuff we liked.  We were on a good start, but we made sure to leave a large amount of loot for the others if they wanted any.  Next stop, the Frollo household.  The door wasn't even locked.  I rummaged through all of their positions, stealing a vase, a hat, Claude Frollo's wallet that he left on the coffee table, and a slightly cracked gold mirror, along with a pretty boring emerald ring with the word 'hellfire' etched in the band.  It wasn't my style, but someone would buy it for a decent amount.  This one went smoothly, since unlike Jafar's place, it didn't have an annoying parrot that you had to avoid waking.  We went to the next house, it had nothing of good value in Holly's opinion, but she took the bag of coins that would buy Holly an apple, or enough to bribe a goblin into doing her bidding for a day, which meant about 7 coins?  She had been about to head to the next house when she saw green sparks in the sky.  

"Mads, take Hadie back to the Tremaine place, I'll go help them!" I said running off, handing Hadie my bag of loot, other than the necklace around my neck.  There stood Harriet and Gabriella, being chased by Gaston's twins, Gaston Jr, and Gaston the third.  I rushed over, glaring at the boys. They stopped in their place, but didn't back down.  I punched one in the jaw, and kicked one over.  They got up and ran back into the house, angrily.

"What did you two do to get in trouble with those two? They're heavy sleepers, easy to pass" I said.

"We set off an alarm, when we were trying to swipe a gold picture frame with Belle in it, we figured we'd sell it back to them tomorrow" Gabriella explained.

"Well did you get it?" Harriet questioned.  Gabriella nodded, showing us said framed picture.

"Well the others headed over to the Tremaine place already after they saw the sparks, we have to go" I announced, we showed each other the loot we had gotten, and exchanged a few of them.  I gave Harriet an old pirate sword for a slightly rusted silver shield. A trade I would never have accepted if I were in Harriet's place, but she was a pirate, and I wasn't.  I handed Gabriella Claude Frollo's ring in exchange for around 200 bronze coins, I guess she was willing to pay anything for it, I had no idea why. When we got back, Anthony offered me an antler in exchange for a date with me.  But all he got was a slap.  But we managed to come to an agreement to trade a dirty silver bracelet for my cracked jug, not like he knew it was cracked.  I gave Leon 25 coins for a dress and belt combo he swiped from the Facilier's shop.

  I gave Leon 25 coins for a dress and belt combo he swiped from the Facilier's shop

Finally, we bid goodbyes.

"I, Harriet Hook, declare this meeting of the neighborhood raid party, an end" Harriet announced. 

"Our next raid will be next week, same time, on Friday, if you want to join me" Harriet offered, before we all left. I walked Hadie back to our fathers caves.

"Can you please stay over tonight? I don't want to deal with dads snoring alone" Hadie begged. I facepalmed, but followed Hadie into the tunnels.