{Fool} Underswap! Sans x Flowey

Start from the beginning

"Really?" I asked, suddenly intrigued. 

"Yeah. I can show you if you like?" Flowey said. I hesitated. "But you know, if you don't wanna, that's cool. I can just...leave..." He made a sad face, head hanging.

I felt guilt take over me. "Honestly, I'd love to hear your way of relieving stress!" I said cheerfully.

"Good." He said. "Follow me." The flower appeared in and out of the ground, making a path for me to follow. He led me somewhere deep in the woods. Not sketchy at all! With a smile, I followed. I felt happy now that this Flowey was. We soon came to a part of the woods that I'd never seen before. Dang, we must be really deep in.

"How come we have to be so deep in the woods to do this exercise?" I asked. Flowey looked up at me with a smirk. I smiled back, making it as wide as possible. Stars flooded my eyes as we came to a stop.

"Well, this exercise is to be done in private. It's a thing between two people, sometimes more." Flowey said, looking up at me.

"Oh. So I can't do it by myself? What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Sex." Flowey said bluntly. I raised an eyebrow.

"What's that?" I asked. Flowey rolled his eyes.

"I can show you if you want~" He said, and I suddenly felt vines wrap around my wrists.

"U-Uh..." I muttered, looking down at Flowey. "Will it make you happy if I do it? It's not a bad thing, right?"

"Oh, absolutely not. In fact, sex is a great experience~" Flowey said. "Alright, let's get started." The vines grew up my arm, wrapping around my torso and waist, pulling me to the ground, sprawled across the snow.

"Um, Flowey?" I said. "Your vines are a bit tight, and it hurts."

"Oh really?" Flowey asked sarcastically. "Don't worry, the pain will turn into pleasure soon~"

"Um..." I said. I wasn't really sure what he meant but... "If you say so, Flowey. I trust you." He let out a high pitched laugh as it vines wrapped around my clothes, ripping them off. My eyes widened as I felt my pants rip off, but I wasn't cold.

"Do you know how to summon your cock?" Flowey asked.

"...Cock?" I wondered. Flowey rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Is it a magic thing?"

"Yes. If you can summon your cock, this will be a lot easier." Flowey said.

"O-Okay." I said with a stutter. "I, the Magnificent Sans, will try and summon my...cock!" It felt weird saying that word...

Using my magical powers and incredible focus, I was able to summon something I don't think I've ever seen before. One of Flowey's vines slowly wrapped around my thick cock, pumping it up and down. Before I knew it...strange noises started emitting from my mouth. 

"F-Flowey, what noise a-am I making?" I asked with a pant.

"Those are called moans." He said, going faster. "Moans are noises of pleasure. Feel free to make them whenever you like. When you make them, the both of us feel pleasured." I nodded and continued making the noises as he went faster and faster, to the point where a string of white sticky stuff shot out of my cock. "That's your cum." Flowey answered before I even had the chance to ask. "It tastes nice, I'll tell ya that." His face loomed over my cock, licking the tip, then moving it inside his mouth. I flinched as his head bobbed up and down, sucking on it, licking it, doing all sorts of stuff. My mind went hazy and my face felt hot. I laid the back of my head back on the snow, arching my back as I felt Flowey's vine constrict in a sorta pleasurable way. In a way, it was like a massage all over my skeletal body.

I gasped when I felt Flowey's vines rub in and out of my body, massaging my bones. I bit my lip and stared up at the ceiling of our underground home. "F-Flowey?" I asked. He didn't respond. "I-I wanna say something, b-but it's a bad word-!" I suddenly felt Flowey take in ALL of my cock. "F-FUCK!" I shut my mouth and closed my eyes, feeling ashamed through all this pleasure.

We went on like that for a few more minutes before he stopped, putting my clothes back together and on my body. I was panting as his vines contracted from my body, leaving me as a heap in the snow. I looked over at Flowey. "How was that?" He asked.

"It was..." I started playing everything that had happened in my head, reliving every moment. "...stress relieving."

~~~~~~~~~~

WHOO! I feel like that's the first time I've written Smut in a while, so please don't get mad, I might be a little rusty. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next time!

-the2tailedfoxy