Meanwhile, Nirvana is still at the same spot in the woods she has been in all night since she left the house and is currently in her wolf form pacing around a little while growling just a little bit since she is still mad at Bartholomew for teasing her when he should have helped her and at herself for killing those people when she turned into her vampire form. That is until she transforms back into her normal vampire self (without fangs mind you) and starts to sing to herself, trying to calm herself down.

(Verse one)
I can feel the animal inside,
My resolve is weakening,
Pounding on the doors of my mind,
It's nearly overpowering,
I cannot begin to describe,
The hunger that I feel again,
Run if you intend to survive,
For the beast is coming to life,

Taking more than a glimmer of this tainted moonlight,
Death approaches on this night,

(Chorus)

For the animals soul is mine,
We will be completed right before your eyes,
I have no control this time,
And now we both shall dine,
In hell tonight,

As Nirvana is singing Klaus is still looking for her determined to find her before she is possibly driven to do something she might regret yet again as he says while muttering under his breath "Where the hell is she? The forest next to her house is quite massive and she could be anywhere in here!" That is until he hears an all too familiar voice that seems to be a few miles away thanks to his superior hearing. While Nirvana is continuing to sing her song since she hasn't calmed down yet.

(Verse 2)

I can feel it calling again,
The primal need is filling me,
Changes are about to begin,
And now my blood is boiling,
I can see the fear in your eyes,
But you can't bring yourself to scream,
Time to shed the mortal disguise,
The beast is coming to life,
Taking more than a glimmer of this tainted moonlight,
Death approaches on this night,

(Chorus)

For the animals soul is mine,
We will be completed right before your eyes,
I have no control this time,
And now we both shall dine,
In hell tonight,

(Final verse, at this point Nirvana's voice changes almost into a growl-like sound as she nearly transforms into her werewolf form again)

We begin the hunt tonight,
Till the power courses the creatures take flight,
When the kill is close and I will be satisfied,
For the smell of fear tonight,
Wakes an ancient lust that will not be denied,
You're mine,

(Double chorus, at this Nirvana manages to control her werewolf side and regains her regular voice only with her vampire fangs out a little bit this time)

For the animals soul is mine,
We will be completed right before your eyes,
I have no control this time,
And now we both shall dine,
In hell tonight,

For the animals soul is mine,
We will be completed right before your eyes,
I have no control this time,
And now we both shall dine,
In hell tonight,

After she finishes singing, something she loves to do in her spare time, Nirvana begins to throw another fit and begins sobbing to herself as she says to herself "Why the hell did I kill all those people! Bartholomew is right! Hunters will surely come after me!" That is until she hears someone clear their throat behind her which startles her and makes her jump until she finds Klaus, her best friend standing there behind her. Only to turn away from him and says as she stutters a little "K-Klaus g-get away from me, I-I don't want to hurt you too." However, he only approaches closer to her before he answers with a calm tone "what are you talking about Nirvana? I'm not leaving you out here all by yourself." Only for Nirvana to reply back "surly you heard how I killed eight humans from Bartholomew because for some reason my blood-lust is stronger then most vampires. I'm almost positive he told you all about it given the fact that he couldn't keep his stupid mouth shut for once and not threaten me with my mom's death." Klaus then sighs before he states "yes, he told Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Finn and I all about it after your sister came to our house and told us that she, Bartholomew, Bella and Adian needed to talk to us about something urgent. Bartholomew then told us about your transformation love and my siblings as well as myself knew right away what your problem is." Nirvana then answers him back "Klaus look at me, I'm a monster!" She then transforms into her werewolf form at will for a moment to show Klaus what she means before transforming back into herself and showing him her fangs as she nearly has another breakdown before Klaus says to her "no Nirvana, you are certainly not a monster." So she says with confusion as her fangs disappear yet again "what do you mean Klaus?" Making him say back "you're a hybrid like me Nirvana." Which surprises her as she says with an obviously shocked tone of voice "what? What do you mean?" So he explains "Love you are a hybrid just like me, you've got some vampire and some wolf in you which has made your blood-lust stronger and is why you accidentally killed as many humans as you did." She then replies nervously "Klaus I'm scared, what if Bartholomew is right and vampire hunters come after me because of what I've done?" Only for him to answer "Nirvana that isn't going to happen, you've got Viktoria, Bartholomew, Bella, Adian, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Finn and I to protect you. Nothing is going to happen to you, I promise you." She then gratefully hugs him before she says "you're right Klaus, I know you especially would never let anything happen to me since we've been so close for years." Making him smile before he says as he reaches a hand to her "that's my girl, let's get you home shall we? I can assure you the others are waiting for you." Which causes Nirvana to laugh as she answers him back while taking his outstretched hand into her's "that sounds like a good idea, as long as Bartholomew doesn't pick on me like he did earlier again." Making Klaus chuckle with her as he says "Love, Bartholomew is your older brother, he is going to pick on you because that is just how siblings are." This makes Nirvana laugh some more as the two friends start to walk back to the house as she says "you're absolutely right, he does pick on me quite a bit."

End of Prologue
Please feel free to comment and vote! I'd love to know your opinions on this first chapter.