A/N

My god. Hey guys, how are you ?

Listen, I understand if anyone here that I've known of since I last started writing is now long gone, but I just wanted to say that-

No. I'm not dead.

Even after, 7 months of doing so....

I feel terrible that I left the only community that made my heart happy everyday, to write for people who shared similar interests like me.

If everyone hates me for leaving for so long, then so be it.

I just came back because, I miss all of you. I miss your comments. I miss your jokes that we shared. I miss my friends here. I miss my love....

Everything that was so precious to me, I left because I was stupid enough to almost fail middle school. I can't even stand high school !

Some of you might be saying, "if it's so precious to you, then why the fuck did you leave ?", it's because life fucking sucks. Of course, all of you know that, all of you don't want to hear it either.

But if it makes anyone, a little less sad, I will be writing more for my books, I'll even make new, better story covers.

My writing has not gotten better, but I know when not to space my coma's at least :)

I will not say that I'm (entirely) back, because if I leave in the future, for even longer, and with no reason for you guys, then what's the point ?

I will accept requests, and I will probably be re-reading all my comments, just for old times sake.

I just wanted you to know, that if something is going on in your life, that if you feel lonely, or if you feel worthless and that no one will love you.

That I will always love you. I may not even know who you may be, or even know you in general, but that doesn't matter. You have a purpose. And I don't wanna hear "b-but I don't have one-" YOU. HAVE. A. PURPOSE.

Understand ?

You have something no one else does, and please don't say something negative about it, because that's what makes you special.

I'm sorry if you guys didn't want to hear all this mushy stuff. You can skip through it, but I wanted to say that over the course of these 7 months of dealing with people.

Thanks for reading, have a good day.

___________________________

-SPICY_MEMEZ

(You guys don't know how much I've missed writing my name under every finished chapter I've written, it just gives me a feeling of accomplishment)