f i g h t s w i t h t h e m . . . .

{A/N : we all hate em, but the "perfect couple" doesn't exist, we all have a war between each other}

----------------------------

ıllıllı Ⓨⓞⓨⓞ ıllıllı
Fights with this one are hard. You can't seem to smile when he's having a bad day, but you never ask, cause he'll never say the truth. And if you keep pushing and pushing and pushing- he will blow up at you

"Jesus Y/N !! Just lay off !!"

"I just care about you ! Why won't you let me help you ?!"

"I'm fine ! Your just overreacting ! Stop being so nosy around me !"

It scares you all the time that you have to fight your way to find out what's wrong, and if he can't open up, you fume too. You fume because you can't help him when you know he needs it the most. You always want to punch him in the face when days like these happen. But even One can separate you guys, though not that he could.

----------------------------

?((¯°·._.• 🅒🅗🅤🅒🅚 •._.·°¯))؟
No matter how scary people think you are, your just a huge softie to Chuck.
And when Chuck tries to bring that side out, it angers you. You always try to swat him away from that part of you, not wanting him, nor anyone, thinking that you weren't strong enough, that you were weak.

"Cmon ! You have a nice side ! Why don't you show-"

"Because that's not who I am !"

"Well no wonder everyone's scared of you ! You always bitch about why everyone hates you ! And when I try to come close and see why, I already know why ! Because you'll never have the guts to open up to anybody ! Everyone else can see that, how come your to blind to see that too ?!"

His words hurt you, unlike any super move anyone could pull on you, his words would hurt the most. Not because he insults you, but because it was the truth. All you did was huff, and walk away. And I'd think it'd be an understatement to say if I said you weren't crying.

----------------------------

█║▌║▌║ נα∂є ║▌║▌║█
You fight with her because she's never there. There's always something urgent that comes around when you have the alone time, and it's torture that she's spending more time with her "boy band" then you. It pisses you off.

"You never have time for me ! You always say that "I love you with all my heart" but all you've done was push me on the side !"

"Mi amor I never meant to-"

"And who is this "Shadowrose" guy that I've been hearing a lot about huh ? Are you "hanging out" with him too ?!"

Jade was bombarded with questions about who this guy was, and kept hearing the screams of how you just want her to have time for you, and it was too much for her....

"Well so much for you to say ! All you do is sit your ass around here while I risk mine to not have you blown up from the Division-"