Them During Training

{A/N : Thank You HikariYukina For the idea ! SHORT STORY MONDAY !}

Yoyo
Yoyo is VERY serious when it comes to training , But he also wants you to be Safe , so He would be that "Imma beat yo ass but not to hard" Kinda guy !

Chuck
Chuck doesn't really care about how hard he goes on you because he KNOWS BY LORD GOD ALMIGHTY you hit harder then he does

Jade
Jade cannot be going easy just because your dating— otherwise the others will accuse her of favoritism. Training to her is vital and she is known to be quite merciless to her clan members. Though she might not be the strongest, she shows explicit skills in aerobics and creativity of her fans.

Yupia
It took a lot of modifications to make her this deadly, but even so, her knowledge on her great-sword serves her well without enchantments. She is incredible strong and durable, enough to break the ground beneath you. You're not a gladiator, but even if you were— she wouldn't consider fighting this one out.

Alfa
He likes to tease in battle sometimes, but he is squared most of the fight. He lets his hands think the most out of his body, and he has trained enough to do so without his dominant arm. You both are seasoned fighters, so he expects no mercy between your spars.

Umbrella
Umbrella is sometimes seen in the base doing another training regimen after the clan just did their spars. He was always used to overworking himself. As valued members of NEMESIS, you both are incredibly skilled and have your own set of strengths— ones he intends to analyze and break down in battle. He is not one to underestimate his opponents.

Shura
It's pretty obvious how much he trains, and his spars (either with clan members or regulars) are no different. Between clan members, it's clear to assume you both can withstand each others power, and so he has no trouble practicing finishers on you— you can take it!

One
He often overdoes it in spars— especially ones that seem like he's losing the upper hand, much like how he would be fighting for his life. If you feel like sharpening your kills, asking One is a stretch, but do be prepared to work out every part of your body trying to get the upper hand.

Bog
If you feel the need to let loose some steam or train to meet Yupia once more, Bog is incredibly well in building your endurance. The acid he secretes may help in building your skin durability— but he can often overdo it. He also attacks in unpredictable patterns, none of them are moves you've seen him use before.

Hyun
He doesn't usually show a violent side unless The Dojo or its residents are endangered. Besides that, he would ask if you were sure. The last time Tentionmaru asked for a duel, the terrain they fought on completely crumbled underneath them.

Shadowrose
I can see him often pushing you a lot in training, along with lines of teasing. There's always a trick somewhere in between, but you've grown used to figuring them out before they happen. He will not have mercy, even as your lover— training is taken seriously no matter the relation.

FINISHED BOIIIIIII

{YEAHHHHHHH- wassup guys ! How you all doing today ? Also I NEED IDEAS HELP ME-}

-SPICY_MEMEZ