Chapter 1: George and Harold

It was a nice Sunday afternoon at Mr. Krupp's house (okay, when is an afternoon at Krupp's house NICE?). Krupp was trying to engage in conversation with his old friend (and potential love interest) Mr. Meaner.

"Hey...so...I like your sweater, Kenny," Krupp tried to "compliment" his fellow colleague.

"Thanks, Benny," Meaner said, who was equally as awkward as Krupp. "It's yeah-yeah-yeah seasonal." The two grumpy adults heard two childlike voices moan, but they didn't react to it.

The two uncomfortable kids behind Mr. Krupp's couch are George Beard and Harold Hutchins. George is the uncomfortable kid on the left with the tie and the flat top. Harold is the uncomfortable one on the right with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. Remember that, now. Why are they at Krupp's house, you may ask? You'll find out...

"That was the most awkward conversation between two adults I have EVER heard," George said.

"Yeah..." Harold agreed. "At least Meaner isn't with my mom anymore."

While they were cringing, George and Harold forgot the whole reason they came to Krupp's house. "Just forget about the awkwardness, George. It's time to-"

Without hesitation, George snapped his fingers. Unfortunately for the boys, that made Krupp AND Meaner go into a trance, and the two began to take their clothes off.

"Oh, no!" Harold cried. "We forgot that we hypnotized BOTH of them!" Fortunately, the boys brought a water bottle with them. Harold poured some water into his hands and splashed it on Meaner's head, ending his trance. "Sorry, Sergeant Boxers. You'll come back in another issue." I'll talk about Sergeant Boxers later, but before I can tell you THAT story, I'll have to continue THIS story...

By the time Harold saved Piqua from having TWO dimwitted superheroes, the OG dimwitted superhero had finished transforming.

"Tra-la-LAAAA!" Captain Underpants yelled. Yeah, Krupp is Captain Underpants. If you didn't know that, then are you REALLY a fan of the series? "What am I needed for, sidekicks?"

"Bo's suffering from TMW. Tuna melt withdrawal," George explained.

"He's terrorizing everyone!" Harold added. "We gotta feed him something!"

"Shall we feed Bo the dog an egg?" Captain Underpants asked. Fun fact: when CU first heard Bo's name, he mistook him for a dog and called out for him as if he were a dog for about fifteen seconds straight.

"A TUNA MELT!" George and Harold shouted.

"WE HAVE TO MELT A TUNA?!" Captain Underpants cried. "WHY?!" George and Harold facepalmed at their hero's stupidity.