Chapter Six- Truth or Dare

Real quick- yo! This book is actually doing pretty good! Thank you all so much!!

~Roman's POV~

I clap excitedly. "Yes!! Let's play!"

Virgil groans, but nods his head along with Logan.

"So.. what kind of questions? Embarrassing? Romantic? Dirty?" I ask.

Virgil shrugs. "As long as I don't embarrass myself too much, I'm good with any of them."

Logan speaks up. "Patton's most likely too innocent to know answers for dirty questions, let's just go with embarrassing, or whatever else normal questions we could ask." Patton nods.

"I'll start!" Patton giggles. "Uh, Virgil! Truth or Dare?"

Virgil blinks a few times, surprised he was chosen first. "Uh.. Truth."

Patton giggles again. "Uhm.. if you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?"

"Welcome To The Black Parade. 100%."

I smirk. "I'm not surprised. Your turn, Virge."

He turns to me, returning my smirk. "Alright, then, Princey. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Dramatically act out the first sentence that comes to mind."

Oh, wow, what an interesting Dare. Oh wait- that's my sentence. Okay.

I stand up, getting into a prince pose.

"Oh, wow.."

I do a spin.

"What an interesting Dare."

I go into a dramatic drama pose.

"Oh, wait, that's my sentence!"

I bow. "Okay."

The three clap for me and I sit down.

"Alright, Patton! Truth or Dare?"

"Uh, Truth!"

"Alright.." I smirk. "What's the strangest dream you've ever had?"

"Oh, uh, well.. I don't remember it that well, but I think I was somewhere in space and there were a bunch of cats around me wearing space helmets. But I'm allergic to cats so I started sneezing a bunch. Then I let out this really big sneeze and I rocketed myself back to earth, where I landed in my bed. Then I woke up."

Virgil chuckles. "That's very odd."

Patton giggles. "Okay, Logan! Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

Patton smirks. "Who do you think is the cutest person in the room?"

I exchange a glance with Virgil. It's so obvious who he's gonna say.

Logan blushes lightly. "Uh, well.. I'd have to say that you are quite adorable, Patton."

Patton blushes as a smile comes over his face. "Awe, thanks, Logie!" He giggles.

"Y-Yeah.. uh, Roman. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"What is your biggest fear?"

I blink. "Uh, good question. Hmm.. probably loosing a loved one. Uh, Patton! Truth or Dare?"

~An Hour Later~

We've been playing for a while, and have decided to do one more question. It's Virgil's turn.

"Princey. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

Virgil smirks at me, propping his head up with his fist, his arm resting on his leg. "Who is the sexiest person in here?"

I blush. Well, it's obviously Virgil. Now, how do I come up with an excuse to say that?

"Well.. Patton and Logan both have glasses, so it's you."

Virgil gives me a confused look, a pink tint coming over his face. "You hate glasses so much that you think I'm the sexiest person here because of that. Okay then."

I catch Patton's glance. He's smirking. Oh god, he knows.

I look over at Logan. He also has a knowing look on his face.

The room is silent for a few seconds.

...

"Uhm... we gonna go to bed?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"Oh, yeah!" Patton chuckles, standing up and walking over to the bunk bed. Logan stand up and follows him. They both get into bed.

Oh, right.. I'm sharing a bed with Virgil.

~Virgil's POV~

Well.. Roman called me sexy, and now I have to sleep next to him. I'm going to die tonight.

We both shuffle over to the bed. Yes, we've had sleepovers before, but we sleep on the floor, a good distance away from each other. This is a small double bed.

We both climb into bed, Roman facing me and me facing away from Roman.

"Night, everyone!" Patton calls down.

"Goodnight." We all say.

I lay awake for a while, before shifting over to look behind me. Roman's eyes are closed. Patton and Logan look very asleep.

I shiver, remembering that it's December and freezing. I really should of brought an extra blanket.

I curl into a ball, trying to distribute the small amount of warmth in my body evenly.

Roman opens his eyes, staring at my shivering body.

"You cold?" He whispered.

"Uh, y-yeah.." I look up at him and whisper back.

Roman stays quiet, staring at me, thinking.

"Uh.. do you, want to cuddle? Just- just to stay warm."

I blush. "I mean, uhm.. Okay."

We move closer to each other and Roman allows me to wrap my arms around his neck.

By now, I'm very heated up from blushing. But I still appreciate this.

Roman gently wraps his arms around my torso and we close our eyes.

I try to shake out the fact that I'm cuddling my crush as I slowly drift off into sleep.