P R O L O G U E

"It wasn't me. I swear. It wasn't me. Goddamn it, I said it wasn't me." I chanted as the police put handcuffs on my wrists. My body is trembling in fear. Don't know how to think right as of the moment.

The police in charge of this case looked at me straight in the eyes and stated the Miranda warning. "You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. If you decide to answer questions now without an attorney present, you will still have the right to stop answering at any time until you talk to an attorney. Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to answer my questions without an attorney present?" He asked.

"Please call my Attorney," I replied and remained silent as we walk towards the police car.

My hair and face is a mess, my body's reeking of alcohol, bloodstains on different parts of my body and on my clothes. Who in the world would believe that this girl right here is innocent? Who in the world would believe that I didn't do it?

My thoughts made me cry a river making my cheeks wet, making me look so pitiful. The people in our neighborhood started to make a crowd and chit chats about what they think what happened is all I could hear. Walking towards the car felt like forever. They started spreading rumors, after rumors, after rumors.

People judge based on what they see. People judge based on what they think is right. People judge because they think they're geniuses but in reality, they're just some pieces of shit and making things worse.

"Ms. Oh, please get in the car. We need to go to the police station ASAP."  the police ordered and I followed.

On our way to the police station, the silence is killing me softly. Flashes of what happened earlier this morning kept repeating on my mind. It's so scary. The thoughts of it make me terrified. I started gasping for air. It hurts.

"Ms. Oh. Are you okay?" The police asked as he started to caress my back, trying his best to calm me down.

"We're a minute away from the st-

Things started to become blurry. The noise started to sound muffled. My heart started to beat faster and as a matter of seconds, I collapsed.