[9]

💕 Mina's POV 💕

¡Warning!⚠: Knowing that this is the last chapter, this is heck the longest chapter ever in my entire life.

Enjoy!!!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Tonight would be the last night of the event. Time flew by so fast.

Everything went on smoothly. The hall was halfway filled with guests, including us.

Jeongyeon-unnie and the others weren't here yet, except for Tzuyu who was taking pictures. I was sitting in our table with a bored Momo.

Jihyo-unnie was busy helping the crew and staff. Sana, well her being her, tried to flirt with Tzuyu.

"Ugh... When will this ever start?", Momo groaned as she complained.

"The event will start soon, Momo, so stop complaining.", Jihyo-unnie remarked and sat down with us.

Momo could only whine and planted her face on the table.

"By the way, where's Sana?", Jihyo-unnie asked.

"Over there, trying to flirt with Tzuyu." I pointed where the two were.

"When will she ever stop?"

"Probably after finishing the bet that she made on her own."

Jihyo-unnie only sighed and copied Momo's action earlier.

One hour and 30 minutes later...

The hall was finally filled with guests. I wonder if Chaeyoung and the others are here already.

I looked around from the crowd. Then, somebody nudged me by the arm.

I turned my head to my right, and it was Sana.

"Looking for someone? Or perhaps, Chaeyoung?" Sana wiggled her eyebrows at me.

I only gave her a glare, which didn't affect her. I huffed out a sigh and went back to what I was doing earlier.

Maybe Sana was right- Wait! No! No, that would not be true.

Well... Maybe...

"If you're thinking about Chaeyoung, don't worry. They're here now." I looked at Momo and she was pointing at the entrance.

I averted my eyes to the entrance and she was right. Chaeyoung was walking in front of them.

I felt everything was moving slowly when I saw her. She looked dashing with those clothes.

We made eye contact and I swear I felt my face heat up. When she smiled, my heart was beating very fast.

(Aaaaaccccckkkkkkk... I literally cringed while writing this part...)

I was snapped back to reality when I saw a hand waving in front of me. I shook my head, along with my thoughts.

"Mina, we get it. Chaeyoung looks hot and good, but stop staring at her." I glared at Nayeon-unnie.