Chapter 2-Wills POV

I finally relaxed as i saw Nico calm down and close his eyes. Sitting down in the chair next to his bed I sighed, looking over at the sleeping boy, long hair almost covering his face. I wasn't going to try and lie, i thought he was cute. And regretted not working up the nerve to talk to him while he was here last year. Every time I saw him walk by i started to walk up but always second guessed myself and backed off. What if he didnt like me, what if he wasn't into me, or didn't even want to talk to me? I always chickened out, and i always regretted it. Seeing him obviously hurt like this, physically and mentally, probably hurt most of all. Knowing that he obviously didn't talk to anyone about it made me want to be the exception, that i would figure out how to open him up and let him see that people care about him. He stirred in his sleep, making me jump slightly, and I got up, rolling my eyes and smiling.

The rest of the day was just as hectic as the last few, camper after camper flooding in to ask questions or get something fixed, checking on campers on the beds. It was my duty day, so i had to play back and forth between checking on Nico (who had obviously needed the sleep way more than he let on), refilling the IV drip and making sure he was ok, and checking on what had to have been at least half of the camp By lunch alone i practically collapsed on the chair next to Nicos bed with a snack tray. Unfortunately, I didn't even get the food in my mouth before I heard a knock on the door. Groaning, I got up and opened the door, already on the role of what some of my siblings liked the call the "machine protocol".

"I'm on duty with another patient unless its something quick you need to go-"

"Wait...what?" I blinked at the voice and looked up, realizing it was Percy, displaying a confused face, still with his arm raised to knock on the door. I sighed, Percy was always getting hurt or injured or whatever you wanna call it, besides Nico he has to be one of my top patients. But he always wanted me to be the one dealing with him because...wait for it...i was the only one who could help him with "girl problems". Yup...its like im his personal phisier, like Jafar from Aladdin. I never minded it though, me and Percy are on good terms and frankly it's nice talking to him. Regardless though...i was tired...and Nico was already a handful even though he's still asleep. Nevertheless...I took a deep breath and rubbed the bridge of my nose.

"Ok, fine...what is it now"

"Thankfully nothing this time. I was just looking for Nico and Annabeth told me his sentence of infirmary time so...is he ok or should I come back later or..." Percys voice trailed off, and surprisingly he even backed off a little, taking a step back and tapping his foot awkwardly. Really uncharacteristic of him, I looked up and raised an eyebrow, making me think again on what Nico told him and Annabeth before I took him off to the infirmary.

"He's fine...just asleep. I'll tell him you came by when he wakes up but...it might be a while. He's like a vampire" I cracked a small smile and opened the door a little wider so Percy could see the sleeping keep of him on the bed. Percy smiled a bit too, and nodded, turning away. I held out a hand though, saying fast.

"Wait...what were you guys talking about earlier?"

"What?" Percy asked, turning around. I bit my lip, trying to talk fast before I lost my nerve.

"You know, when Nico came down and told you and Annabeth something before walking back up with me" I winced a little mentally at the wording of that. To be honest I had small day dreams of him walking up and us just walking around holding hands and he would smile like he did after talking to Percy and-ugh...

Percy himself, very surprisingly, looked awkward, rubbing the back of his neck. Jeez what did Nico tell him?

"I'll...let him tell you...i dont think its...the kind of thing that i should say you know? Ill uhh...see ya around Solace" he said, turning and giving a backwards wave as he walked down to the mess hall. I turned back in the sit next to Nico, strangely not hungry anymore, leaving the tray on the table next to his bed as i sat down. Thinking...what in Apollos name could Nico have said?