Pain

Quietly Minhyunk lead everyone into the living room once everyone gotten situated Minhyunk smiled softly as he held onto Sunhi's hand tightly. Scanning the familiar faces of his family and the unfamiliar faces who came along with his brother he made an decision that everyone needed to be on first named bases at first before they can continue.
"Umm, before we tell you our story Jongin why don't all of us learn each other's names first"

Kai looked over to to Suho " would you want me to do it or..."

" go for it Nini," Suho said gently notice the tension in the air had thicken when the family stepped into the living room kai fidgeted slightly

"Ummm, okay." Kai looked to his side "this is Kyungsoo,"

kyungsoo smiled softly " you can also call me D.O"

Kai continues down his group of friends one by one adding a little commentary to lighten the mood a little despite the sinking feeling growing in the pit of his stomach. Smiling to himself at Beakhyun uncanny ways of brighten the mood he mouthed a thank you his way. " last but not least our second leader with a permanent scowl on his face Yifan but we normally call him kris instead."
The one the one by the name of kris shot Kai a playful glare softened his features giving a slight smile.
Minhyunk smiled "it's nice to meet you all" he placed his eyes on Kai again, " I know you all are wondering why our sister started crying after reader the words off the back of kai's bracelet" he paused for a minute as if he was searching for the right words, "it's a gift we all received from our dead parents..."
The room grew erily quite kyungsoo grabbed a hold of Kai's hand as wide eyes stayed trained on his face studying his reaction. Lay, Suho, Luhan, Beakhyun, and Chen covered the mouths in surprise. Everyone else bodies grew ridged from the shock of the news,

Eric continued the conversation " it's been eight years now since their death. We promised to tell you what happened to them Jongin but if your-

" I want to know. I need to know," Kai stopped Eric mid sentence staring straight into each of his siblings eyes

Eric nodded his head in response he looked over to SunHi meeting her eyes "
Do you want to start it off? It happened to you." As softly as possible asked Eric

Sunhi took a deep breath as she unconsciously ringed her her fingers together. Sungjae placed his hand on Sunhi's knee, "twin you don't have to if you don't feel mentally up for it"

Without looking up from her hands Sunhi frowned and shook her head, " I was there when it happened, I have to" she responded quietly

Sunhi stayed quite for a minute before she lifted her head up to look Kai directly in the eyes voided of any emotions. Which shocked Kai at how empty they looked to them her body language also changed along with her facial expression. Kai trimbled from the emery his baby sister was give off at this very moment leaving him wondering what exactly happened to her the day his parents died.

"I remember that like it was yesterday, I was six years Mom had given our uncle who happens to be our dad's adopted brother, the okay to let me go get ice cream because I was upset that my brothers were going to the park and they wouldn't let me go along with them. So I was pretty sad about it but our mom had to finish a few things for work so she couldn't tag along. With a kiss on my forehead, a warm hug and I love you she sent me off with our uncle waving goodbye happily." Sunhi smiled slightly at the happy memory " everything seemed okay our uncle sung along to the songs on the radio with me and took me to a near by flower shop to get me a single yellow lily with the sweetest scent I've ever smelled around that time. Once I've gotten a single scoop of strawberry ice in a cup our uncle wanted to walk to the near by park to cheer me up. I was so happy that I blindly followed him into a area where barely anyone was around straight into a alleyway He stopped abruptly causing me bump into him. Before I could question anything all I can remember is a dark shadow looming over me, me screaming and him watching from a distance before everything went black."