April Breakup | USSR x Third Reich

NOTE: if you get notified of an update on 2021 I am removing some parts because of excessive a/n's.

»»————-  ————-««
[Nobody's POV all]

Third begged and screamed apologies through the phone despite knowing it would do nothing. On the other side, Soviet said forget it all and all was left was a high-pitched beeeeeep.

So Third Reich was so devastated and boy was he a bottle full of emotions exploding and overflowing full of anger, sadness, frustration, shock, and whatev you name it. His anger took superiority and well what did he do? Third laid down the phone 'gently' and probably needed a new phone.

After that he cleaned up every single item belonging to Soviet, or reminded Third of him. If people would see him they'd think that he was just being a good boy and organizing the house, like being a cleaner in the classroom.

A crap ton of cardboard boxes lay wide open on the floor, open like his bottle of emotions and Third erased all  things that were all communist, some yellow and red t-shirts and stuff, throwing away even some expensive ass Gucci perfume.

He even dug into the trashcan to look for signs of communism there, a bunch of banana peels, apple cores, and whatever trash there were fell out. Third discarded the leftovers Soviet ate from. And some piece of tissue soviet used to blow his nose, Third sometimes became a total yandere and saw it as a prized possession but no not now that looks disgusting.

His phone somehow rang again, actually, it wasn't entirely broken. It was the communist guy. Again. Third refused to pick it up and answer, and Soviet decided to talk to him via text message.

1 new notification
Soviet: check the date you dumbass
through the cracked phone screen, he looked at the upper side of the screen.
4. 1. 2019

eW MY OLD WRITINGS NSJAAJHSDHJSHAHAJA SSSSS DISGUSTANG