Extra Marital Affair?? - Shot 1

Extra Marital Affair?? (SwaSan)
Shot 1:

"Shhhhhh" a husky voice hit swara's eardrum and then she felt a sudden pull on her delicate wrist ultimately resulting her petite figure striking with a well build manly chest. "You know you are so beautiful that i can't resist... "his words were laced with lust. "Sir let me go please" swara pleaded as tears welled in her hazel nut eyes. She can feel something sharp at her back and she very well know it is her boss's trick to point knife at her to keep her close to himself. Swara was feeling disgusting with his closeness.

"I love to see this fear of mine in your eyes" he smirks. "And you very well know if you won't listen to me, i can snatch the person you love the most...." he said pointing at her phone screen's display photo which was lying on the table nearby. There was her strength, she pushed the man with all her will that he stumbled but in all this, she got hurt with the knife resulting in a cut on her palm but she don't care. She turn to leave the room when the door opened showing a young lady, "Samrat Sir it's time for the meeting " the lady standing at the door said rotating her eyes from swara to samrat. "Alright!! I will be there sweetheart" samrat said winking at her. "See you later baby" samrat whisper coming close to swara and left the room. Swara signed in relief and grabbing her phone from the table, she left the room wiping her tears.

Characters:
Sanskar Maheshwari (25 years old): a young handsome business tycoon. He is leading the Maheshwari's fashion industry successfully. He is married to the love of his life, Swara. It has been a year since there marriage and they both are happy with each other.

Swara Sanskar Maheshwari (24 years old): She is beauty with brain but very sentimental. She has her dida and shomi ma in her life along with her sweet husband, sanskar maheshwari. She has done her graduation in pharmacy. She is so innocent and trust everyone. She started her job in Samrat pharmaceutical Company a month ago. From the first day she never left good around her boss, Samrat. From last two weeks he is after her. She could have left the job but she has signed the contract for three months.

Sujata and Ram Maheshwari : Sanskar's parents and they loves swara alot.

Maheshwari Mansion:
Swara parked her car and came inside the hall. "Swara you came back" sujata said with a smile. "Yes mom" swara gave her a fake smile. "You can fresh up, i will make tea for you" sujata suggested. "Thank you mom" swara said and went to her room.

"Done for the day wifeyy!!" Swara's phone displayed sanskar's message. He knew she must have reached home. "Hmm...when you will come? " she asked. "Around 9'o clock, i have a meeting you have your dinner and sleep" sanskar messaged. "Okay but i will wait for you" she replied. Sanskar send a smiley as he know swara won't sleep until he is home. Swara went to her room and took bath to feel relaxed.

At night, sanskar enter inside his room and saw swara resting her head at the back of the bed. He went close to her and place his hand on her forehead. "Ohhh" she instantly got up getting scared. "Relaxx it's me" sanskar was also shocked with her reaction. Swara got up and hugged him tightly. "I got scared" she whisper and gulped her tears. Samrat has made her really weak. "I'm sorry" sanskar kisses her forehead. "I love you" swara said. "I know and i love you too" sanskar chuckles at their sudden confession. "Can i get dinner, i am hungry" sanskar said placing hand on his tummy. "Yeah!! I forgot" swara hit her forehead and they went downstairs to have dinner.

Swara was lying on sanskar's chest and he was caressing her hairs. "How was your day?" sanskar asked. "Very bad" swara instantly said. She remember about samrat but didn't said anything. "why? " he asked. "Because Ranveer didn't came today " she made pout. Sanskar didn't said anything for few seconds and later said "you can't work without him" anger was clearly visible in his words. "Nope" swara said. "Why you don't like him? " swara questioned seeing sanskar's behavior change. "I think there is nothing to discuss on this topic, just stay away from him" sanskar literally warns her. "I will not, he is my best friend " swara lifted her head and said angrily. "Go ahead" sanskar almost shouted and lie on his side of the bed. This is not the first time they had fight because of Ranveer. "Sanskar " swara said as he is showing his back. "Swa..." he was going to saying something but swara seal his lips with her. She bite his lips making him groan in pain. She break the kiss when she was breatheless. Taking the chance, sanskar took swara beneath him and pin her hands at the top "pay for it now" he smirk and kiss her passionately. He just gave her few seconds to take breathe in the chain of kisses. "Th..ats it..." she managed to say breathing heavily. "Ahannn not that easily" swara can see his cunning smile.

"Swara!! I am going to London tomorrow for a week for a deal" he said. "Really but why suddenly?" She asked. "Yeah even i got to know today" sanskar said sadly. "Don't worry work first" swara smile. "But i was thinking to go for a dinner with ranveer..." swara wasn't able to complete her sentence when sanskar busted. "Why the hell!! You have to bring that man in between" he got up and went to washroom wearing his pants. Sanskar got upset and went to washroom and swara went after him covering a sheet around her naked body. "I am sorry i will cancel the plan" she whisper merely hugging his bare back. Sanskar turn towards her and took her lips into a quick kiss. She tightly clutches her sheet as his lips caress her neck. He gently held her hands allowing the sheet to fell down. Sanskar kisses her bare skin. He sits on his knees and sucks her belly button. "San..skar" swara's husky morns were turning him onn. He got up and pull her under the shower turning it on. A hot passionate liplock lead to a love making under the shower. Their morns were subsiding in the water. There couldn't be a better heaven for both of them.

"Bye take care" swara bid bye to sanskar at the airport and head to her office because her devilish boss gave her half day off only. As soon as swara enter her office, someone back hug her. "Ohhh godd ranveer i missed you yesterday" she turn back and hug him. "Even i missed you, did samrat said something? " he asked narrowing his eyes. "That i will tell afterwards... how is your fever" she asked as that was his reason for being absence. "I am fine let's have a coffee as it's break now " he said and they head to the cafe.
To be continued......

So, how it is?????
Do share your views. It will have one or two more parts depending on the response.
Thank you.