ROI NA(SwaSan One Shot)

Hello guys!!! Here I'm with one shot.
So this os is based on a punjabi song which I'm loving alot😍😍. Kindly no bashing or blaming for copying as I'm clearing in the starting. I'm just moulding it for the swasan and the concept is of the song.
Roi Na means *Don't Cry*. Though title is Punjabi but story is written in English only😎
In square brackets are the lyrics in English plz if possible don't skip them😊
I hope you all will like it.
Let's begin:

ROI NA (SwaSan One Shot)

"THIS IS MY LAST LETTER AND THE END OF OUR LOVE. IF POSSIBLE PLEASE FORGIVE ME.I HAD STARTED OUR JOURNEY WITH YOU BUT WILL NOT REACH DESTINATION.
LAST WISH FOR YOU, PLEASE FORGET ME.
FOR  GOD'S SAKE,  DON'T CRY"
                                   ----- YOUR SWARA
Sanskar read the letter with teary eyes. He is standing at the roof, the letter flew away with the blow of the wind. The last letter of swara vanished like his hopes, wishes and dreams of being with her. He rushed from there to see his swara.

[Don't cry if you miss me, try to be happy and don't let tears come into your eyes
What if you have aparted from me,
The dreams of two of us have been broken down into pieces,
Yeah!My shadow will always be with you]

{" you have to marry laksh and that's clear" shekar, swara's father shouted leaving swara all devastated. She remember the last letter he gave to their old uncle to pass it to sanskar. Her family don't care what she feel just want her to marry with the boy of their choice}
Swara is thinking  all this sitting on the sofa in the hall beside laksh. Today is her engagement, all are happy and enjoying but her thoughts are filled with only and only sanskar.

She lifted her head and saw sanskar standing behind the pillar looking at her with pain and hurt in his eyes. Laksh held swara's hand and placed a ring in her ring finger.  Her eyes are just stuck at sanskar who look at the ring he bought for swara. Swara's heart got heavy and the layer of guilt crossed her heart but she is helpless. Swara shook her head requesting him not to cry. She turn her face other side not able to meet sanskar's gaze. When again she lifted her head there was no one, sanskar ran from there. How can he see his swara belonging to someone else.Swara gulp her tears.

Sanskar is sitting in his room of the small house reminiscing his beautiful moments with swara.  How they used to help people together and enjoy every bit of their life.
{" i love you so much swara" he kissed her forehead lovingly confessing his love.
" love you more sanskar" she smile looking in his so innocent and clear eyes which are filled with love for her. Their love is so pure.}
Sanskar smile sadly as tears fell down his cheeks. Its hurting him and his heart is broken into million pieces.

{The echo of swasan laughing was heard when sanskar was twirling swara all around holding her waist.  They are so happy with each other.}

These memories are haunting sanskar. He got up and ran to the terrace. He want to run away from this world. He saw swara on the terrace of her house. It is  separated by few other houses in between. The  smile that came on his face vanished when he saw laksh standing next to her. Swara look at him,she closed her eyes and clutched her suit, she is also in immense pain. Her heart, she had already given to sanskar then how can she marry someone else. Sanskar ran from there, swara stare him hopelessly when she felt laksh's hand on her shoulder. He was speaking something but swara didn't paid attention.She was again and again looking in the direction sanskar just went.

[ After leaving my house from your street
I have built a house in different colony.
Listening to morning's Azaan(prayer)
In the afternoon, instead of Namaz,
I just chanted your name
But my God didn't listened to me and abandoned me.
Moreover, the whole world has become enemy with me.
See, Don't get devastated alone in the loneliness]

" swaraa" she heard sanskar's voice.  She is sitting on the floor in her dark room and weeping. She went near window and saw sanskar standing on the road drenched in rain.  Its raining heavily at the midnight and his tears are wiped away with rain water.
Swara signed him to go but he was standing like a statue just staring her. When he was not ready to leave, swara went inside the room.

Sanskar was still there when swara came down approaching him.
" sanskar go please" swara said covering him with her umbrella.
" i love you swara" sanskar told him as if reminding her about his love.
" I'm helpless" she whisper crying.
Then only she heard some noise from inside, she got scared. Someone saw them together.

She held sanskar's hand and give him umbrella. She herself ran inside saying
" i will meet you tomorrow"
Sanskar left from there when she disappeared.

[Try not to cry if you ever miss me,
Just smile and don't make it so tearful]

Next day, Sanskar is waiting for swara at an old palace which is empty and abandoned.  Swara has covered her face and hesitantly came at the place. He smile at her as she she came near. There was nothing to say bcoz silence espressed many things.

Sanskar softly held her hand, talking close to his lips planted a soft kiss. Swara hugged him tightly and he also wrap his arms around her tightening the hug.

" take care sanskar and please forget me" she said closing her eyes. She know they both can never be together so she came to say a final goodbye to him. Sanskar break the hug as soon as he registered her words.
" swar.." his word left incomplete when swara place hand on his mouth.

" Don't ask anything i don't have answers to give you just move on" she said  trying her best not to break down.
Swara turn and started leaving wiping her tears when her feet got fix to the ground. There was silence all around, the noise of birds flying could be heard. Swara jerked back when she heard the voice of the bullet. She got shocked to see blood on sanskar's chest. His knees become weak and eventually fall on the ground.

" sanskarrr" swara shouted running to him.
Laksh lower the gun and moved towards the car from which shekar came out.
" good laksh it was fortunate that i saw them together otherwise he would have created problem" shekar said. Laksh nodded, he has killed someone but still don't regret.

Swara sit on the ground taking sanskar's head in her lap jerking him.
" sanskar plz open your eyes i love you and I'm sorry. I will not leave you promise" She cried bitterly lying on his chest. Sanskar slowly held her hand and whisper
" i love you sw..ara don't th..ink our lo..ve is incom..plete, we will m..eet again either in this wor..ld or any ot..her world I'm dyi..ng in our love "

Swara shook her head but sanskar's eyes got closed and hand fell down. Swara got numb when sanskar's heart beat stopped.

After a week, swara is sitting behind the curtain on one side and laksh is on other side. Its a muslim marriage.Swara is silent and calm.

" qubool hai"(i accept) laksh said three times. Now it's time for swara to say.
When she didn't reacted, shekar went close and got astonished to see the liquid coming out from her mouth. She fall on her back.
Soon doctor came and declared her dead bcoz she had taken poison before sitting.
All are left shocked and they can just regret now.
SwaSan were separated by their bodies but their souls met in the heaven.
The End.

Sorry if it was boring. This is my first story for which i had given sad ending bcoz it was based on song. In actual song ends at sanskar's death and i felt it incomplete so last paragraph is added by me where swara also die.
Kindly share your views negative/positive.
Thank you
Take care😙