Sanskar Rocked Swara Shocked(SwaSan OS)

Hello guys!!! This is Mars with os well this is birthday gift from my side to SwaSan0909. Happy birthday dear hope so u will like it.
Let's begin:

Sanskar Rocked Swara Shocked
(SwaSan One Shot)
Gododia House:
A girl is talking angrily to his father.
Girl: No no dad I can't marry him. He is not of my type. We are totally different he knows only how to do fun and tease others but i m very serious in my life.
Shekar: listen swara he is nice boy.
(Yuppp the girl is swara.... Let's see with whom she don't want to get married)
Swara: seriously nice and he ?? don't crack joke dad.
Shekar: plzz swara I never asked anything from you just marry Sanskar (Haww she don't want to marry our hero)
Swara: u r blackmailing me now.
Shekar: whatever plzz agree for your father.
Swara: okay fine.
Shekar: aww that's like my girl.
Swara give light smile and went to her room.

SWARA GODODIA
24 years old beauty with brain. She is CEO of gododia industries. Very sensible mature and smart. She always remain serious and has no fun in her life. She don't like sanskar, her father's friend's son bcoz he is careless and flirty type.
She has only her father, shekar gododia who helps her in office. He wants Swara to get married to sanskar as he is known to him and he is worried for her future.

SANSKAR MAHEAHWARI
24 years old. Carefree flirty cool person. He has no interest in business and most of the time he spend in playing vedio games parting and most importantly sleeping. His Father Ram Maheshwari has till not made him CEO of maheshwari industries bcoz he wants him to be responsible first.He has his Mom Dad in his family.

Let's see when these two opposite poles will collide what will happen??

Maheshwari house:
Swasan got married with all rituals but during their marriage they didn't talk to each other.And finally Swara Gododia changed to Swara Sanskar Maheshwari.
Sanskar is going to his room super excitedly mumbling something
Sanskar(singing): aaj meri suhagraat hai mazzaa ayegaa(today is my first night wow it will be fun)
He reached at his room and opened the door. He entered inside slowly but the sight in front of him made him confused. Swara is removing the rose petals from the bed as it was decorated for their first night. Sanskar went near and asked
Sanskar:what are you doing?
Swara: removing flowers.
Sanskar: I mean why are you doing this??
Swara: bcoz I want to sleep here.
Sanskar (shouted):no u can't sleep tonight.
Swara(raise her eyebrow): why???
Sanskar: its our first night.
Swara: so??? U want to do something?
Sanskar(blushes): yeah if you don't have any problem.
Swara: what??
Sanskar(make faces): huh!! From whom I was expecting. I will sleep on bed.
Swara: no I will sleep.
Sanskar: why always boys have to sleep on couch in serials also they do this only why this discrimination with boys???? We want justice.
Sanskar said loudly raising his hands.
Swara: such a dramebaaz you are.
Sanskar (smile sheepishly): thanks if you say I can try in movies also.
He said removing his hairs from forehead showing style.
Swara: just go and sleep. Don't know how I will live with this idiot.
Sanskar: ohh hello u can call me sweetu jannu baby but not idiot I have respect yrrr.
Swara(roll her eyes): whatever.
Sanskar: one thing I want to clear now only I married to you but I can flirt with other girls and u should not have problem.
Swara: I don't care do whatever u want to do.
Saying this swara lie on one side of bed while sanskar lied on other side and both slept.

Next morning:
Swara got up and saw Sanskar's one leg is on floor and and other far apart on bed. His arms are raised at top as if doing hands up and comforter is beneath him.
Swara(mumble): what is this way of sleeping??
She signed and went to washroom.
After sometimes sanskar got up as he heard some noise from washroom. He opened his eyes and saw his posture.
Sanskar: ohh god Sanskar you are not alone now to sleep like this what if my pent will tore with my legs apart what about my dignity in front of her. I have to control myself.
Then only swara came out of washroom with wet hairs and jeans shirt.
Sanskar stare her shamelessly
Sanskar: Hot
Sanskar said when Swara glare at him. To avoid he said
Sanskar (faning with hand): it's hot today.
Swara ignored and got ready for office.