Your Support--- Swasan OS

Hello !!
YOUR SUPPORT(swasan os)
Commencing with ,one can see simple middle class house with two bedroom, Hall and kitchen.It is not decorated with expensive stuff but was well maintained and clean.
Room:
A man is seen sitting on the chair beside the edge of the bed holding the hand of a lady laying on the bed.
The man is revealed to be Sanskar and the lady is Swara.
Sanskar (teary eyes):Swara plz get up, talk to me. I m tired of spending my life alone.I badly need you.Think about me, your family atleast.When everyday you don't listen to my pleadings then " WISH I COULD IGNORE U....LIKE U IGNORE ME...BUT I JUST CAN'T!!bcoz I love you.
Then only he felt soft touch on his shoulder and he turned only to see his 5 years old daughter sanaya.
Sanaya: papa plz don't cry(wipe his tears with her soft hands)
Sanskar picked her and made her sit on his lap.
Sanskar(sniffs): tell your mamma baby to get up plzz.
Sanaya looked at Swara and touch her forehead.
Sanaya: mamma plz wake up.how much u will sleep.see papa is crying.If u don't talk to me then I will also cry.
She hugged Sanskar even he tightened the hug and started crying trying to wipe away his pain.A lone of tear escaped from lifeless swara's eyes.

Later he saw that sanaya has slept.So he picked her in his arms and made her lay beside Swara and covered the comforter on both of them and left the room.
Sanskar came in the hall and saw her mother sujata cleaning utensils as they did their dinner sometimes before.
He went to the balcony of their flat.
Balcony:
SANSKAR'S POV:
I m Sanskar maheshwari, anyone who will see me will assume I m happy from my face but it's only my heart who knew through how much pain I m going.Currently, I m doing government service.In India, all are struggling to get government job and it is mind set of people that their life will be easy who got it.Alas! I m having it but I only knew how much I have to suffer in it.It has been three months since I got my salary.It is becoming difficult for me to manage the house expenses from last one year.It is not like that I was having enough money before one year it was just that I was having my wife, my life Swara beside me.The way she used to support me can't be described in words.I think god was not able to see me happy that's why he snatched my swara.No doubt today also she listen to me and even I tell her everything though I know neither she will reply me nor console me.It has been one year since she talked to me, scolded me for my carelessness,engulfed me in her warm embrace to console me or adviced me to take right decision.I really miss her.I m broken without her but I have to act strong for my daughter, my family.I m waiting for the day when Swara will be fine.Still all the memories of that horrible day is fresh in my mind when I lost my Swara. Even today they send shiver through my body when I remember them.
Sanskar's POV ends.
{One year back Swara met with an accident while coming from school (she was teacher in private school) and due to severe injury on head she went to coma.And it has been one year but still she didn't gained consciousness.}

Later Sanskar felt cold and came back to his senses and stare at stars for few seconds then went inside and slept.
Morning:
Sanskar is getting ready for office after making sanaya ready for school.
Sujata came with their lunchbox.
Sujata: sanskar when doctor will come to check swara,its more then a month.
Sanskar: he will come soon.
Sujata: these are the things needed(handed him list)plz bring.
Sanskar(signed): okay.
Sujata left.
Sanskar: sanaya baby ready?
Sanaya: yes papa
Sanskar went near Swara and kisses her forehead.
Sanskar(whispers): will meet in evening.
Sanaya(kissed swara's cheeks): bye mamma will meet u soon.
Sanskar picked up sanaya and left.
Sanskar's office:
After leaving sanaya at school he went to his office.
Sanskar: pankaj did u get to know most probably when our salary will come.
Pankaj(Sanskar's colleague): no I went to head office also.
Sanskar: then what they said?
Pankaj: same excuse, we didn't got money from centre.
Sanskar: its really too much.
Sanskar sit on his seat and took out his wallet and counted the money he had taken out from bank.
Sanskar(thinks): hmm I have 12,000.I need to submit 10,000 in hospital for swara's treatment and 1000 for household things. Huh! then only I will be left with 1000.how I m going to manage.Uff and there is no news when I will get my salary.Let's see this later.
Then he started working.
Evening
Sanskar went to hospital and deposited the money and they informed that doctor will come tomorrow.
House:
Sanskar entered inside then only got the call and he received.
Sanskar : yes sharma Ji?
Sharma ji: (owner of sanskar's house)sanskar I called to inform that it has been three months u send the rent.
Sanskar:I m so sorry. Actually my salary is stuck. As soon as I will get it. I will send u the money.
Sharma ji:ok but do fast.
Sanskar:yea sure.
He cut the call and took deep breathe.
Then his sight caught his angel he forgot all worries.
Sanaya (saw him): papa u came.
Sanaya ran to him and he picked her up and kissed her.
Sanskar give the things he bought to sujata and went to his room.
Sanskar: (to sanaya)let's meet your mamma.
Sanskar made sanaya sit on bed and sit beside swara.
Sanskar(check her forehead): how r u my wifey.u know today's day was really very tough but see your strong husband faced everything.
Like this he keep talking to Swara. Sanaya was also listening keenly.
But one thing both sanskar and sanaya didn't noticed and that was swara had slightly moved her finger.
Later they had their dinner and slept.
Next morning:
The door bell rings. Sanskar went and opened the door.There was doctor and nurse who came to check swara, change her drip and all.
Sanskar: plz come.
Doctor came inside and went to swara's room and checked him and found her body functioning normally.
Doctor: have you noticed any movement in her.
Sanskar: no.
Doctor asked sanskar to go out and they tried to wake Swara as she was very near to gain conscious.
After one hour doctor came out and said
Doctor: congrats your wait is over , Swara got conscious.
Sanskar felt like he got his life back.He immediately ran to room followed by sanaya and sujata.
Room:
Sanskar saw swara who has opened her eyes.He ran and jumped on bed and hugged her and started crying like baby.
Sanskar: thank god swara u r fine. U know how much I misses u.
Swara slightly rub his back consoling him.
Swara(slowly): I m fine relax Sanskar.
Then only swara felt soft touch on his other side where she saw her daughter crying. Swara immediately engulfed her from other side bcoz sanskar was not ready to leave her.
Swara: baby why r u crying see mumma is fine.
Sanskar looked at them.Sujata smiles seeing them.
Later doctor told that swara should take rest and left.
Night:
Room:
Sanaya had already slept.Sanskar was staring stars from window which he every night do but today he was happy bcoz he got his soulmates. He just can't express in words how much happy he is.Then only swara came from washroom slowly and went to Sanskar.
As soon as Sanskar felt her he held her supporting her as she is still weak. Sanskar hugged her feeling her touch.
Sanskar: I really missed u.
Swara: I m sorry for troubling u alot.
Sanskar: huh! If u will not trouble me then who will do.
Swara smiles and sanskar kissed her forehead
Swara: u got your salary?
Sanskar: no
Swara: then how u manage.
Sanskar: don't think all this I will do.
Swara: but....
Sanskar: shhhhhhh.
Swara nodded surrendering in front of him.After talking for sometimes they slept.
After one week:
It has been one week since swara got conscious. Sanskar and sanaya don't allow her to come out of room.Even sujata didn't let her do any work.
She had almost recovered.
But swara felt something strange in Sanskar. Bcoz every night he is coming late at night from last five days.
When swara used to ask he make one or the other excuse which never convinced swara.Now it was too much finally she decided to confront him.
Night(11:30pm):
Sanskar slightly opened the door thinking all must be sleeping but when he came in hall.He saw swara standing
there
Sanskar: swara u didn't slept ?
Swara: yea was waiting for u.Today where were you looking very tired.
Sanskar(fumble): wo I was having some work.
Swara(went near him): how much u will lie Sanskar why are you not telling me the truth.
Sanskar: nothing like that swara I just….
Swara: plzz
Sanskar (took deep breathe): I m doing night shift in factory.
Swara(shocked): what????
Sanskar: hmm
Swara: but why.
Sanskar: swara I was not having penny how I was going to run the house.
Swara(angry): and u didn't informed me.
Sanskar (held her hand): u had recently recovered and I don't want to give you any stress.
Swara(understand): okay.Get fresh up. I will set your dinner.
Sanskar: hmm
Sanskar left to room and swara to kitchen.
Later Sanskar was having dinner and Swara was sitting beside him.
Swara:Sanskar I was thinking to rejoin my job.
Sanskar (looks at her):swara u need not to worry. I will manage.
Swara: see Sanskar now I m absolutely fine. How much u will struggle alone and I know how much u had suffered in this one year.
Sanskar: but....
Swara: plzz
Sanskar: okay.
Swara(kissed his cheeks): thank you. Tomorrow only I will talk to principal.
Sanskar: ok
After one month:
Now everything was coming back to track.Swara had joined as teacher again. Even Sanskar got his pending salary and he left that factory job.
Night:
Swasan room:
Sanskar came out of washroom and saw Swara setting bed.
Sanskar: where is sanaya?
Swara: she said she will sleep with mom.
Sanskar:(back hug her):so did u understand what she mean.
Swara:what?(confused).
Sanskar: she wants us to give her sibling.
Swara blushed.
Sanskar started kissing her neck.Swara turned towards him and they kisses each other.Soon both got lost in each other showing their affection and Longings.
After three years:
A newly made house is seen.Its not too big but very beautiful.
Moving further. One can observe some hustle bustle.
Sanskar,sujata and sanaya were shifting their things in their new house.
Swara was strictly prohibited to do anything bcoz she is 2 months pregnant.
Swara was getting bored so he went and picked light weighted box but then only sanaya shouted
Sanaya: see papa, mumma is doing work.
Sanskar glare at Swara and she smiled sheepily.
Swara( slightly hit sanaya): papa ki chamchi.
Sanaya(stuck her tongue): yes i m.
She ran from there .
Finally they were shifted in their own house which they had always dreamed.
Night:
Swasan room:
Swasan are standing near window.Sanskar is back hugging swara.
Swara: finally we are in our house Sanskar.
Sanskar: hmm. I can do anything just if u are beside me.you are my support.
Swara (smiles.)and u r mine.
Then they heard the shriek voice of their little princess who came running in their room followed by sujata .
Sanskar took sanaya in his arms.
Sanskar: so my angel is very happy.
Sanaya: Veryyyyyy much(extend her hands).My room is very big.
Sanskar: really
Sanaya nodded.
Sujata and swara smiled seeing their happy family.
"After every dark night there is bright morning.Everything happens at its right time, just we have to be patient and wait for the right time.Keep trying till the success surrender in front of you"
The End.